Leftists assault 7 year-old wearing MAGA hat

If this has already been posted... there are so many threads in this political forum and it's moving so quick every day, I am not going to search to see if there is already a thread about this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/delaware-...-crime-charges

{staff edit- CK}
Hate crimes are bullshit all the way around. If I beat someone to death it’s no more or less a crime if I did because they were wearing a maga hat, or an antifa shirt, or that I’m just an asshole. The punishment should be the same regardless of motivation.
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 08:57 AM
J - agreed - "Hate crimes" is a way around equal treatment under the law for all folks.

I think 'hate crime' is unConstitutional .
Older news the LSM been covering up ,, Big T heard about the story and sent a mess of POTUS stuff to him
Where does it say they are Leftists?

Many Centrists and the Right hate Trump also
I think those stupid leftists need a good lawyer!

Either that, or someone needs to cane them 20 times with a bamboo pole.

Many Centrists and the Right hate Trump also Originally Posted by matchingmole
going with the averages

leftists are the logical choice, no one does crime and intolerance like a leftist

centrists are milquetoasters

the right, even nevertrumpers, have too much ingrained conservatism to be intolerant and selfish criminals
WSND DESERVED IT

Damn! Are you even aware of the passing of time? They were democrats, leftists, Biden supporters who assaulted a child, a woman, and a man. Watch the video and read the public comments of the prosecutor.
Damn! Are you even aware of the passing of time? They were democrats, leftists, Biden supporters who assaulted a child, a woman, and a man. Watch the video and read the public comments of the prosecutor. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He's an incapable...blindmole
Anything to make Trump looks good, eh?

Fucking WSNDs
Anything to make Trump looks good, eh?

Fucking WSNDs Originally Posted by HoeHummer

when is a hate crime not a hate crime? when the victim is a Trump supporter, right Yssup Rider?

just for fun care to break down WSND for us? i can pretty much figure WSN .. just curious about D ..

BAHHAA
just for fun care to break down WSND for us? i can pretty much figure WSN .. just curious about D ..

BAHHAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Whiny Shit-eating Neurotic Democrat?
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 01:54 PM

This from the 'tolerant, diversity loving left" - makes me wonder if One of the pair of screeching , intolerant marxists is not our old friend The Mystic out and about - and plying the intolerance and racism of the marxist DPST party.

star-nose - hate on - all you want - and as many people as you want. And hate whoever you want. Keep your hate inside you and express it in rage at those you Hate, mm.

I will happily watch.
Ok-- not being a smartass here.

Was the kid actually physically attacked/assaulted/harmed? Or was his hat stolen. Both are wrong-- but I'm curious based on the wording.