Date: 12/21
Name: Bella
Phone: 225-288-3394
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://batonrouge.rubratings.com/148541
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: On Bennington, just off college
Activities: FBSM, Extended BLS, CBJ, FIV, FIA (hers), CFS, Breast worship, Russian/COT, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: long dark brown, real
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Where do I begin. So her body, like i said above, is no older than 23. Those perfect C/borderline D cups defied gravity on her tiny petite frame.

Which brings me to the body. Petite/Slim, without an ounce of fat on her. If I had a gun to my head and had to pick a negative feature, i'd say her ass. But it wasn't flat. It was perfect for her size.

And I know I said her face betrays her age, but that does not mean she wasn't cute. Because she was. So don't picture your run of the mill mamasan face on the above body, bc that wasn't the case by a long shot.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow.....damn.....wish I lived in BR!!

That was pretty amazing !
Where at Hammond? That JW Davis Place?
Can you PM me the rate
Can you PM me the rate Originally Posted by wranglerbunnies
the rate is in the ros.

This Bella must be an exception. the talent that I've seen there is less than impressive.
Only stayed for 1 session sometime back. Walked out a few other times because the girls were not attractive.
Visited earlier today, she is well worth the rave review!
Saw her today, she is amazing and her body is fantastic!
Damn you lucky dawgs !!!
One of you dawgs showed her this review lol apparently she’s been getting a LOT of business after my posting this.

She figured out it was me and texted me to come in for a quick, incredibly discounted “thank you” session.

So thank you anonymous eccie user lol

Btw Today’s (12/24) her last day in BR then she’s back to SUNSHINE in Hammond. Happy hunting.
One of you dawgs showed her this review lol apparently she’s been getting a LOT of business after my posting this.

She figured out it was me and texted me to come in for a quick, incredibly discounted “thank you” session.

Btw Today’s (12/24) her last day in BR then she’s back to SUNSHINE in Hammond. Happy hunting.
Its has to be Sunshine on Old Hammond Hwy, Not Sunshine in Hammond La, because there is no Sunshine amp in Hammond La.
Awesome Review!

So you squeeze your friends and family’s ass and lift them up when you hug them too. Interesting. Lol.
Awesome Review!

So you squeeze your friends and family’s ass and lift them up when you hug them too. Interesting. Lol.

Btw Today’s (12/24) her last day in BR then she’s back to SUNSHINE in Hammond. Happy hunting. Originally Posted by danzoshimurashikamarunara
Hammond or Sunshine BR? You know I got to meet this chick!
I wonder if I have met Bella before: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=bella

Was she uptight about masks?