anyone ever seen her from seeking

https://www.seeking.com/member/cafc8...2-cb2ee2896e18

so I have been talking to this girl from SA and she seems eager almost too eager to set something up. anyone ever deal with her before?
Can't see her unless we have an account there.
The profile is down
It was just there a few hours ago. She must have gotten a lot of attention dastlol
IS it any way to pay for SA with out using your personal credit card
IS it any way to pay for SA with out using your personal credit card Originally Posted by Eightball
Use your wife's.
^^^^ hahahahaha nice one Dura hahah

Get a prepaid Visa card and sign up put 100 bucks on it should cover the fees
Her profile is still there but I put some notes on her profile that she was trying to get prepayment from me.
If I had a wife I would,t need SA
  • R2P0
  • 08-15-2021, 09:52 PM
I talked to her a while back ago, she was using a different username back then. I never saw her, I hit her up a while back and she said I had the wrong person. Her name was still the same, still lived in the same city, but she didn’t know what SA was, and when I sent her a picture of herself she said it wasn’t her. I’m like yeah okay. What would the odds be that some new person got that number with the same name and lived in the same city…
really?
I seen her a few times couple of years ago. The pics are her. She's actually quite photogenic. A little bigger in person if we are being honest. She ended up having a kid and disappeared for a while. Guess my only con was she never really put her best look on when ever I would stop by and see her. Always had her "I'm chilling at home look on" she actually texts me from time to time to see if I'd like to come see her. I'm usually busy though and she does kind of seem anxious to meet as well.
I seen her a few times couple of years ago. The pics are her. She's actually quite photogenic. A little bigger in person if we are being honest. She ended up having a kid and disappeared for a while. Guess my only con was she never really put her best look on when ever I would stop by and see her. Always had her "I'm chilling at home look on" she actually texts me from time to time to see if I'd like to come see her. I'm usually busy though and she does kind of seem anxious to meet as well. Originally Posted by Redroof8
Details?
Donations?
Services?
Body?

If you can, Thanks.

K
Saw her once a couple years ago at her parents house, so she said. Extremely high, dressed in lingerie. She pulled it to the side and I fucked her on the living room sofa. Tried to hooked up after that but was ghosted several times. She has the perpetual stoner personality so she is not reliable.