URL / Website: -
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: S I-35 Frontage rd
Activities: Lap dance, titty flash and little touch
Hair Length and Color: Medium brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Decent body, pretty face, slim. Medium cups.
Recommendation: No
Fuck Rick’s Caberet worst strip club in our city
I was 2 seconds away from going there today; literally right behind it in the shopping center. I made a right turn out of there instead of left to approach the parking lot.
Ricks Cabaret has only two good things: the free Friday prime rib for lunch (which isn’t bad), and the $5 beer special.

You never need to pay for the cover at any time, day or night. Go on their website. They have a free admission coupon you can use over and over.

Other than that, it’s mostly not a good strip club.

Fuck Rick’s Caberet worst strip club in our city Originally Posted by Latin_ATX
There are way worse. Lol.
I submitted a negative review of a girl and club a few weeks back, but was denied credit because the review didn’t have qualifying activities with extras. But the point of a negative review is that there are no extras. Not granting credit discourages guys from submitting negative reviews and submitting only positive reviews.

Most strip clubs right now in Austin are pretty lame, especially at night, but you would think that they’re much better than they really are because you only see positive reviews with extras.

Can something be done to change this policy?

There already isn’t enough activity in the strip clubs forum, and it’s helpful to know about certain strip clubs so guys don’t waste their time and money.