Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4124076448
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Hotel in west Mifflin
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Took turns bbbj, simultaneous bbbj, cfs the other
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, dark.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very sexy, great tits with nipple piercings. A little on the thicker side but I like that. Looks the same as posted pics. Second girl doesn’t have pics posted, she seemed new
Recommendation: Yes
Damn. On the Sub-Forums page, all I could see was "Duo with Nikki and...". I thought the Sexy Sisters had come out of retirement!
Been contemplating her for a while. If duos like this are going to be on the menu, I might have to send her a text.
Damn. On the Sub-Forums page, all I could see was "Duo with Nikki and...". I thought the Sexy Sisters had come out of retirement! Originally Posted by jdr3130
Now that is some fond memories. Sexy sisters and the fab 4.... good times
Who were these sexy sisters I’ve heard about? I’m relatively new to the hobby (at least in Pitt). Seems these glory days folks speak of are long gone
  • cabot
  • 11-30-2022, 05:06 PM
that link didn't work for me; any other links to pics of Nikki?
that link didn't work for me; any other links to pics of Nikki? Originally Posted by cabot
Google the phone number.
The Sexy Sisters were Nikki and...can't remember the sister's name. I saw them a few times as a duo but then just Nikki off and on for several years. Sweet, beautiful blonde with a lean, athletic body, nice MM C cups (except when one popped LOL) and gray eyes that melted me. Seeing her again would be a Christmas miracle.
KYLIE?
duo bj? Muy Interesante