Name: Vibrator
User ID:: Unknown
Phone: 6822006223
Email Address: Unknown
URL / Website: www..vibrator.com
City: Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: Bryant Irvin & SW Loop 820
Activities: Drink some wine, cuddle, dtk, breast & nipple kissing & sucking, FIV, bbbj, Bls, Daty, dato, SS, CG, RCG,
CIM, 69
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’10” nice 36 dd tits, an ass that won’t begs to be kissed & licked
beautiful face & a great personality
Recommendation: Yes
Her name is Vye Brator

Her website is: https://www.vyebrator.com/bio
Anyone know what happened to her? Her P411 profile is gone and her site is gone, except for the bio page. Main page doesn't work anymore.
  • ptool
  • 07-29-2024, 03:07 PM
Anyone know what happened to her? Her P411 profile is gone and her site is gone, except for the bio page. Main page doesn't work anymore. Originally Posted by Silverman
I was just texting her to set up a date so she's still available.
I went ahead and texted her and she said she took her ad down for a while.
She wigged out on me a couple of weeks ago. I drove all the way down to the hotel and she ghosted me. She’s on my no fly list.
I went ahead and texted her and she said she took her ad down for a while. Originally Posted by Silverman
She told me the same. She is taking a break for a bit, but hopefully will be back soon. I’m sure she will post again when she’s ready.
She wigged out on me a couple of weeks ago. I drove all the way down to the hotel and she ghosted me. She’s on my no fly list. Originally Posted by freddyfingers
She seemed very flaky, looks like some guys had good times and others just wasted time.

Twice I setup an outcall and twice she text back "On my way" and never showed up or responded to text after I gave her my address. Twice we went thru that routine.
Same here....arbitrary and weird responses. I moved on.
She's very nervous and cautious. Don't push too hard or she digs in and goes *poof*. I think her real world job has her pretty busy until sometime in Sep. She is moody for sure.
She's very nervous and cautious. Don't push too hard or she digs in and goes *poof*. I think her real world job has her pretty busy until sometime in Sep. She is moody for sure. Originally Posted by slowmover
Heck, if we wanted “moody” women, we would stay home.
She did put me through the wringer when I texted her for the room # finally after about
3 or 4 things she finally said I was ok & gave me the room #. I had a great time, I guess it was lucky!!