locked??????

The Spider Hole???

Why was the thread locked? I would like to learn more about the spider hole. As to whats it like, how would one join, etc. It sound as some just speak what they be thinking. Is it hate, or some can't take the truth?????? hell I may want to join if I can find out more about it.
  • Trey
  • 09-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Busty Amy tell us poor folks what its like in the hole. They never let me in, but it's just a place that anything goes. I just want to read the review she posted that had to be entertaining.

The mods seem to protect it like area 51 so expect this thread closed
  • RGB93
  • 09-02-2012, 01:26 PM
What is Spider Hole? I never heard of it.
Spider Holes, assholes, blow holes ...
What is Spider Hole? I never heard of it. Originally Posted by RGB93
That is what I want to know.

Does it have mods??? who ???? If nasty like a few in the locked thread stated, Are the rules the same????? Why is it ????? I have so many "?'s"
Brooke seems to know so much about the place..........ijs
So I would have to PM Brooke Wild to find out more and get in to take a look.
Thanks Dearhunter
Your so helpful to a out of town guy me being from Upstate. We need more like you on this board.
The Spider Hole???

Why was the thread locked? I would like to learn more about the spider hole. As to whats it like, how would one join, etc. It sound as some just speak what they be thinking. Is it hate, or some can't take the truth?????? hell I may want to join if I can find out more about it. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

A bit hard to join something your already in. Our records indicate you are already in there. The thread was closed by request from the OP...... and if you want more info.....

Busty Amy I personay invite you. Take a peek we have a blast in there... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
looks like your point of contact is sofia.
I do have a clarification here...

We've established that someone can admit to being in that forum without repercussions. However, if someone has never admitted it, and someone else says that they are a member there...what happens then? Mojo?
Interesting question
Don't bother PMing me ... my PM box is always full. As soon as I clear it out, it's filled right back up. Success is a bitch.

Welcome, Brooke Wild. [Log Out]
You last visited: Yesterday at 10:40 PM Your Notifications: 39
Your PM box is 100% full.
I'm so confused now
Wow...someone here defines their success in life by how many people send them messages on a hooker board...

I actually pity you...sorry...
Shit Hole???
Is this the same thing? I seem to have been placed in the Shit Hole without knowledge. Is that how it works?

Again, I hope and wish To ALL a terrible Holiday and Holiday weekend. (see my other post for reference).
Hi Lambchop(mijo(bfe)) have a good Labor Day