Does age matter to the providers?

I'm pretty old (58M), though I think I still look good for my age. Should I only hook up with women close to my age? It seems like most of the providers on this site are on the younger side. I find women of all ages to be attractive, but I don't want to be with someone who finds me repulsive due to my age. Should I let them know my age in advance, giving them the option to pass?
I’m older and I don’t hold youth against the ladies as long as they know what to do. LOL 😂
I let them know my age if they ask.
I would bet the ladies find the men MUCH more repulsive that choose to not shower, wash their junk, brush their teeth and use some mouthwash, etc……
I have never had a problem
Isee a few ladies that are in there twentys without a problem
The answer to your question is NO, for the most part. There are plenty of good providers out there who are "senior friendly". Having said that if you are someone who enjoys an actual connection, you might keep that in mind. I'm a young mid 60's, Lol.. And my sweet spot for years has been mid 30's to mid 50's, and I've met several quality ladies closer to my age as well, who are still Hot as Fuck. I find I enjoy myself more with someone that shares some same type life experiences. Just a personal thing though...
KC I agree with you totally. Young ones are fine but now most of them just come across as stupid. Much more enjoyable in the range you’re talking about. Great advice.
KC I agree with you totally. Young ones are fine but now most of them just come across as stupid. Much more enjoyable in the range you’re talking about. Great advice. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Birds of a feather my friend...
I remember having to lie about my age because a lady I wanted to see wouldn't see anyone under 30. My friends Benjamin, Ulysses, and Andrew vouched for me and it's been smooth sailing on the age thing in the 20 years since.
I find it hard to imagine a young woman with an older man of 20+ years! Putting myself in their position when I was early 20s I would have NEVER had anything to do with a woman 40 or 50!!

Some years ago I had a rather profound experience with a very cute 20 something! It affected me so much I have almost nothing to do with most ANY “model type”.

I have a standing joke about hooking up with 20/30 somethings!! “They’re gonna have to call/text/mail me and make an offer I can’t refuse” Needless to say, ain’t gonna happen!
Each their own. I see a provider that is 40 years yiunger then me and she loved to see me and she is very happy with my abilities
Just go have fun...make fun & adventure the deciding factor,not age
I once had a lady tell me I could look like Jack Black but when I am paying, I'm Brad Pitt
op, that's one of those questions that are individually answered. You could line up 10, 20 yr olds and get 10 different answers.
I'm pretty old (58M), though I think I still look good for my age. Should I only hook up with women close to my age? It seems like most of the providers on this site are on the younger side. I find women of all ages to be attractive, but I don't want to be with someone who finds me repulsive due to my age. Should I let them know my age in advance, giving them the option to pass? Originally Posted by abbadon
I find that I have much more erotic fun with "older" gentlemen. Its a vibe thing for me and men 35-75 is definitely my forte!!
I'm pretty sure there are younger ladies out there that like their men seasoned too

CherokeeChiefs, that was a cute comment lol

+1Boredinop I would find it repulsive and disrespectful if my man friend came to me uncleaned, and breath smelling like shit!
I must say, I have been very fortunate with having awesome well kept up men friends!! Much gratitude
The answer to your question is NO, for the most part. There are plenty of good providers out there who are "senior friendly". Having said that if you are someone who enjoys an actual connection, you might keep that in mind. I'm a young mid 60's, Lol.. And my sweet spot for years has been mid 30's to mid 50's, and I've met several quality ladies closer to my age as well, who are still Hot as Fuck. I find I enjoy myself more with someone that shares some same type life experiences. Just a personal thing though... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Seriously KcFalcon LOVE your response! You my dahling are sexy inside and out!