Fill your tanks this evening. Gas starts the climb up tomorrow.

Do it or don't. It makes no difference to me.

The station owner I see every day said starting tonight the price would go up about 7 cents and then forecast said another nickel every night through Friday or Saturday.

I fill up every single day anyway because I use 20 bucks a day. So this knowledge does little for me. Thought I'd pass it along.

Texas is looking at 4$ by the weekend.
it is all Bush's fault
Omg gas is going up!! Say it isn't so! Quick run for the hills get your gas buckets filled and hide in your storm shelters the world is coming to an end!
I can tell you that its up 25 cents just since Saturday. I filled up for 3.49 Saturday afternoon. Monday morning it was 3.75-3.79.
Omg gas is going up!! Say it isn't so! Quick run for the hills get your gas buckets filled and hide in your storm shelters the world is coming to an end! Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
Everybody wants to know when gas prices are going up. I always find out a day late.

Looks like we have a new leftie here. Welcome to our little world.
Oh wow lookie at that, the hooker got one right. Hope yall got in on the cheaper stuff yesterday.

And COG I don't think it's a new member. Registered today and the first post is something that only someone familiar with this board and us would post. Yall have got to be smarter than that. At least make so we have to GUESS.
And COG I don't think it's a new member. Registered today and the first post is something that only someone familiar with this board and us would post. Yall have got to be smarter than that. At least make so we have to GUESS. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
+1
Everybody wants to know when gas prices are going up. I always find out a day late.

Looks like we have a new leftie here. Welcome to our little world. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Is sarcasm a leftie trait???