More Talk Show Hate Speech

Hmmm . . . Let's see what the lefties have to say about this. I bet they will remain silent. After all, it's only hate speech when a non-liberal says bad things.

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/brent...ful-ed-schultz

I'm not silent!

Haven;t got a clue what it is all about. Could not care less. Arseholes in every political persuasion. Nothing worse than the self righteous. (OK, alright, there are some things worse, like mass murderers, hitler, stalin, mao, bush I and II, obama etc etc - but wait, weren;t they also self righteous?)

Ever heard a politician or media person ever apologise? Properly?

Eg a clinton apology - 'I am sorry i was manipulated into a situation in which I was forced to insert my erect penis into this woman's mouth, and I hope she gets the medical care and attention necessary for her unstable condition' and their ilk.

Just joking.
I'm not silent!

Haven;t got a clue what it is all about. Could not care less. Arseholes in every political persuasion. Nothing worse than the self righteous. (OK, alright, there are some things worse, like mass murderers, hitler, stalin, mao, bush I and II, obama etc etc - but wait, weren;t they also self righteous?)

Ever heard a politician or media person ever apologise? Properly?

Eg a clinton apology - 'I am sorry i was manipulated into a situation in which I was forced to insert my erect penis into this woman's mouth, and I hope she gets the medical care and attention necessary for her unstable condition' and their ilk.

Just joking. Originally Posted by essence
+1