Spoiling myself.

I really love a great GFE. I will be celebrating there next week and was thinking about a great massage and a GFE or pse ending. Like a full hr massage and another hr of GFE or pse. Love cim SS and a bunch of other stuff. I prefer petite ladies and well maybe even a duo. Who would you recommend??
Very few providers around here are actually trained to give a great professional quality massage.

I have heard a lot of great things about Christina Watkins. She is a licensed massage therapist who does offer GFE. I haven't met her myself but she is absolutely gorgeous and her reviews are amazing. Ms. Watkins seems to be an extraordinary special lady. She is a safety conscious lady too so she only does CBJ and I don't know if she will do SS, CIM etc. You will have to contact her to find out.

If that doesn't work out, I suggest you go get a massage from a legit massage place and then go meet one of the following ladies:

1. Robyn Rylie Sin
2. Pistol Marks aka sexy gymnast
3. Naughty Piper
4. Tye69
5. Kaitlyn Dior
6. Alluring Stacy
7. Mndi Morgan
8. Kristen Kindle
9. Terresa Pena
10. THN
11. Berkleigh

My list is in no particular order, they're all equally great ladies. Furthermore, there are many more great ladies I haven't mentioned so please do your own research as well.

If you're interested in bb (no hat) which I don't recommend but to each their own, here it is:

1. BubblesDFW
2. milfy2002

I hope this info is useful. Enjoy your stay in Dallas.