BBW OR NOT

What are the thoughts out there on BBW? What do you consider a BBW? Just like everything out there, there are a million different views on this topic. So everything from weight and height makes all the difference but do you base your BBW opinion on what the girl looks like or just her weight?
Maria,

I'm sure others will chime in but this topic has been beat to death. If you do a search on this site, you'll find plenty of topics on the why's and where's of being a large/fat/voluptuous/fluffy/Rubenesque woman.

I'm not trying to stop others from speaking freely and answering your questions but some of us that have been around for awhile are probably not going to give you the answers that you seek.

In fact, I think that there is a topic that is fairly recent in the National section that offers insight to the answers that you might appreciate.

Take care,
Elisabeth

P.S. Historically, larger women haven't been well treated on boards such as this one. Fortunately, men are changing their minds about being thoughtful to women regardless of their size, whether they wish to see them or not. Trying to define such a term is an exercise in frustration, though. Here is the topic that I was speaking of above: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=422598

It's very nice for the most part. And somewhat refreshing.

P.S.S. Edited to add: I just looked at your showcase, you're no where NEAR a BBW so I hope that you're not concerned about that. Hugs ...
Yeah Marie you picked a really good, really difficult question. Personally I think the term 'BBW' as it originally started isn't what or has become typical of the women who define themselves with it now. In your case, I'd define you as 'thick and curvy'. The next guy may say you're 'chubby and fat' - doesn't sound nearly as appealing, does it? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me a woman can be large as long as the proportions are somewhat in balance and of course she has a cute face.

For what it's worth, you're photo of you laying straight away from the photographer on the bed (BP ad) is your best shot and makes you look both more trim and curvy. Nice...!
I love all women. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman regardless of her body type. I've always been attracted to a curvaceous, voluptuous woman. Just something about that body type that I'm really attracted to. However, personality plays a bigger role into my attraction to a woman. If a woman is confident, intelligent, passionate and has a good sense of humor, that is the type of woman that I'm going to be attracted to. Physical attributes are really second to those.
No BBW for me.
....and that can be you or some other person. Based on the photos you posted, I'd say you are a healthy normal looking woman--not a hardbody but neither would I say you are a BBW. I think that there are probably a lot of people on this site, maybe even more than in the civilian population at large, who are very quick to throw stones, name call, or otherwise say malicious things when in reality the one throwing the stones might want to do some self examination themself. Just my thought. That and ten bucks will probably buy you a margarita. Have a very nice day.
BBW is not an issue for me whatsoever. The issue for me is a provider trying to misrepresent her body type to something it is not.

I would much rather see a BBW who was honest about it.
Marie and I were discussing this which is why we felt we should get an opinion from everyone else out there. I've had some guys call me curvy, some a small scale bbw. I was just curious if there was a weight limit to be classified as a bbw? Or if it's solely based on the woman's height-weight proportions?
I like the ladies that are thick, bbw, big boobs, big ass and oh yes if they are Bi. The womans attitude and bcd skills mean a lot. Oh yes they should have a sense of humor, be open minded and FUN!!!!
Personally, I don't like the term BBW. While I'm not attracted to extremely large women the term BBW is way over used. I've seen size 12's called BBW! Are they nuts? I call that sexy! Like I said, I love all women, the female form is beautiful. To me, the perfect woman is between size 12 and 16.

Marie, I looked at your pics, and you dear are perfect!
I thought BBW means Big Breasted Woman? Although its usually used to describe heavier ladies, not necessarily Big Breasted, which I agree that the term is way over used.

I like pic 13 of 16 of Marie, it would look better with my appendage cumming in the frame from the right whilst I was standing. Of course the intro pic with the perched lips is super hot too.

B
I really do look at the personality ......and a pleasing personality outweighs everything else ....the size of the body is irrelevant if her attitude and personality mesh...I just want to be with someone I can enjoy......and feel as if they enjoy me also...T
I'm down with bbw an occasion. Can't eat a green m&m everyday. Sometimes you want a red one.
  • shlub
  • 05-07-2012, 08:44 PM
I don't like BUW or SUW or FBW or SBW...

Big Ugly Women
Skinny Ugly Women
Fake Beautiful Women
Stanky Beautiful Women
BBW is a term that I too do not like. Imo, you don't say "oh, that's a one beautiful skinny girl" so why should you have to differentiate when referring to a girl with a little more weight?

Now as far as the OP's question and what defines BBW, I think it's more of a height and weight proportion thing. Weight isnt something that can be applied universally. Someone who is 175lbs may appear to be 150 due to how her weight distributes itself. The number on the scale isn't what matters (to me anyways) It's more so "how does it look on her frame". Hope I answered this well.