Nice Incalls - Who has them? What's in them?

It has been a while and various girls have indicated that they have moved, fixed-up or changed incall locations. For example, I understand Wynter Stark has an interesting incall, that Reese has moved from her recent incall, and Unique Monique has fixed up her incall, while Selena's incall remains the same.

So who's incall have you enjoyed recently and why? Or what do you have at your incall to help make meeting more memorable? A swing? Soft lighting? A feminine motif? Candles?, A dance pole? A canopy bed? A sitting area? Liberator pillows? A massage table? A shower/bath area with bath oils, soap and shampoo? Video player and movies? Any other creature comforts?
The manager in the next room, the floater in the toilet, the stains on the sheets, the smell of cat piss in the air, the overflowing ashtrays ... all have contributed to memorable incall locations for me.

Okay, on the more positive side: I can't think of many locations that have stood out. Your suggestions would describe the Ultimate Pleasure Palace, and there aren't that many women who put that much thought and effort into their lairs. Those who work incall out of hotels are understandably limited in how much they can upgrade their environment.

A place I've been to recently isn't much on the outside, but the room I've spent some time in has been more than adequate: low lighting, music, candles, massage oil kept warm in a crock pot, a mirror, and a small portable fountain. About the only thing I can think of to wish for is a more comfortable location for carousing than that damned massage table. I suppose it's necessary to maintain appearances that it's just a body-rub place, but, even for that, it's very limited. UBT is the same way, or was when I was last there. Similar establishments in another city I've been to have a much more sensual atmosphere, with no massage table, no scrubs and not much pretense about the "body rub."
Lanchernot, I agree, unkept incalls are definately available. In the past, I have made an immediate U-turn back out the door when I entered one.

On the other hand, many providers are neat freaks, clean freaks, and very creative when it comes to turning a basic efficiency apt into a nice place to visit again and again. Incall apts can be much more interesting than a hotel room as they reflect some personality of the provider. I understand that an air matress on the floor may be needed for nuru, but I generally get a feeling that I am not going to have a great time when an air matress is the only furniture in a bare walled room.

So....Which providers have a nice incall?
Funny - one of the reasons that I hang with only a few friends is their in call location---

On the never again list:
- 1 had an OK apt complex- gated entry (for what that is worth) - one look at the cars in the lot said a lot - lots of parking lot mechanics ... that was a clue to the rooms in the apt - messy bath, closet doors off the rails, cheap furnishing, messy kitchen.... scratch that one off my list... another was in a normal family neighborhood in GP - not an area I would normally go to,,,, again, it struck me as being a shared house for a bunch of college students.... scratch again....

even worse was the pics of these friends, were very photo-shopped... curvy to me is not BBW with a gut and saddle bags... oh well. live and learn

Two of my favs have nice in-calls - clean well kept apts off of the tollway and GB - gated, covered parking, clean, well maintained exteriors - inside equally well kept and clean - nice furnishings (aka rooms to go) etc.... everything needed like a nice 4 star hotel.... I don't mind paying more for that ambiance and comfort
EbonyAngel. Impeccable. Great service and TCB skills too!

Add Isabella Mercy and Maria of DFW to the same list. Both outsanding on all fronts.
Can't forget Heather Winston. Very nice and safe incall. Like the others, shower available, and CLEAN TOWELS! Also like the others, she gets a 10 in all categories.
Nice incalls usually have accommodating ladies.
I'm frequently complimented on the appearance of my incall. I love my place, and I love playing hostess! I keep things very clean, my bathroom is well stocked with a ton of towels and various man-soaps (some scented, some unscented), mouthwash, etc. I've even been known to keep certain soaps/axe sprays for friends who I know use those particular scents at home . My apartment is nicely furnished, my boudoir being my ATF. There's a big mirror strategically placed by the side of the bed. Woo hoo! I usually have lots of candles lit, but have no problems with leaving the lights on, either .

My fridge is packed with bottled water and a variety of beverages. But most importantly, what sets me apart is the availability of top notch, post-coital snacks! Gumbo, anyone? Haha

Wynter and Elysa's place is like a sexual Six Flags! I love it over there, too. They really put a lot of work into making it something truly unique and very well-done.
Why don't you inspect them yourself, Invisible1? No one would know you were there.

OK...The Katie and Friends Agency (Katie Foxx).
Simple, clean, with a fridge of drinks and bathrooms stocked.
I too get a lot of compliments on my place. Its always quiet, uncluttered, CLEAN, well stocked with water or other adult beverages. I tend to be OCD about it actually. Its important to me to provide a place where my friends can come to relax.
I HAVE A NICE INCALL , ALL leather furniture, (freakie ) wood floors u can see my ass shine (naughty) all nice quiet neighborhood, nice smelling candles.. ( makes for relaxing feeling ) and a nice big kitchen , * u bring dinner , ill cook it* smiles! Lots of xoxo Lexus
p.s. Nice new KING size bed ( great to roll around in )
Note to self: arrange visits with Laura and Dannie and LEXUS
I get complimented on my incalls quite frequently........

I have a "shag pad" in New Orleans...complete with disco ball and wild colors

As for my incall when I travel...I carry red sheets/joe boxer pillowcases & throw/candles/lava tornado lamp/and bowls of candy available for snacking in bed!
I've always spent a lot of time at my office so I like to keep it comfortable. Nice art to look at, nicely decorated but lived in. No clutter and low lighting. I even keep a standing valet so a gentleman's jacket doesn't crease or dimple.

Working out of an office can be challenging when it comes to decorating and when I move to a new location, it takes me a bit to settle in. But once settled, I decorate around the way I use the space and I stay there for a good while. I've heard horror stories about some incalls and never want to be included in that conversation!
As I stated above nice incalls have accommodating ladies. Except ... the Dannie does not feed the pyramider her gumbo ...