Things have changed since I went off the radar

Hey, guys since I took a break in 2018, I noticed that things have changed on eccie. What happened to the post ads by providers? The website seems very restrictive.
New rules, no adds, no nudes, boomed works hard removing every picture that he deems offensive. Still have reviews. A lot of providers rarely post.
New rules, no adds, no nudes, boomed works hard removing every picture that he deems offensive. Still have reviews. A lot of providers rarely post. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

Pretty much, no fun!

Ex nice to see you post again
Welcome back, handsome!
Hey, guys since I took a break in 2018, I noticed that things have changed on eccie. What happened to the post ads by providers? The website seems very restrictive. Originally Posted by Letshavesomefun
Welcome back, hon! Long time no see. Glad you’re back!!

Yes, there have been some major changes around here for sure. We are all trying to work within the limitations.

Thankfully Johnsson was thoughtful and creative with a little workaround — he made a thread for each and every provider to use to post updated pictures & info. Check the sandbox!

Thanks again for your idea, Johnsson... that was a genius solution! We greatly appreciate it.
Hey, beautiful. I was thinking we need to catch up. ��.
Hey Ginger, definitely it’s been a while. I see you are in the NWA area now. I don’t get up to NWA like I used to but I will look out for you when you get to Central Arkansas.

It’s hard to see who is where and when. It used to be so user friendly and now it’s not. I actually enjoyed the ads from the girls and pictures.
Hey, beautiful. I was thinking we need to catch up. ��. Originally Posted by Letshavesomefun
That would be wonderful and I would love to! Unfortunately I don’t have plans to visit Little Rock anytime soon.

Let me know if you are ever in Northwest Arkansas!
Hey, guys since I took a break in 2018, I noticed that things have changed on eccie. What happened to the post ads by providers? The website seems very restrictive. Originally Posted by Letshavesomefun
Just in case you were wondering on the "why" things have changed..
https://www.dallasjustice.com/new-te...tember-1-2019/

Ex nice to see you post again Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Thanks, I appreciate that a lot!

I figured before I use my router for the first time, I better get a few posts in just in case I have a bad accident!

Mr OP...make that drive to see Ginger...well worth it I hear!

welcome back!!!!!!!!
Mr OP...make that drive to see Ginger...well worth it I hear!

welcome back!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks for the props, hon!