Name: Hard to understand maybe Grace?
Address and Phone: -
Address: North Dallas close to freeway
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com/about-us
Activities: Waiting, Table Shower, Massage, BBBJ, CFS.
Hair Length and Color: Medium Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5' 4" ish. Pretty face, not old and filled out but ot young 20's. Nice body, B-Cups with soft rear. Shaved, freindly but very hard to understand.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by ihump@amps

All good points Tran. I believe your reviews and certainly am not saying I was hoodwinked. Do to my schedule and distance from this location it is not often possible for me to get an appointment with a specific lady at a specific time but I can certainly see the value in that. Also DFW traffic is to the point with me that by the time I get home from these locations in this part of town, I loose most if not all sense of "relaxed good feelings" to the point that I am probably wasting my money. Again, these are my personal feeling and opinions and I don't mean to scare people away. I do have to say that the tv's showing the camera views is a bit distracting.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
All good points Tran. I believe your reviews and certainly am not saying I was hoodwinked. Do to my schedule and distance from this location it is not often possible for me to get an appointment with a specific lady at a specific time but I can certainly see the value in that. Also DFW traffic is to the point with me that by the time I get home from these locations in this part of town, I loose most if not all sense of "relaxed good feelings" Originally Posted by bovington
Thanks bovington. Good point, and while I don't have trouble scheduling a specific time and Lady, my schedule isn't wide open, so I have to make sure I'm free and able when I schedule an appt. And yeah, I try to plan something else to do in the general area, to maximize the time and gas. I typically can and do, but I didn't last Friday, after seeing Cindy. The relaxed good feelings still haven't dissipated!

Originally Posted by nfhs04

Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy