Tiffany is back in Dallas

One of my faves who was in Austin at LOL for a bit is back in Dallas. She told me she is going to be at a brand new studio whose website is ohmygirl.club. She asked me to spread the news that she is starting Thursday. Hot little spinner with great service. Check out her reviews at LOL in Austin. Definitely should not be missed. Happy hunting fellas.
https://www.ohmygirl.club/

This one?

How many studios do we have to keep up with XD
Someone make a Google doc
2 relaunches/new studios in one day?

Either business is good, or studios are branching out with spin-offs now?
One of my faves who was in Austin at LOL for a bit is back in Dallas. She told me
She is going to be at a brand new studio who’s website is ohmygirl.club. She asked me to spread the news. Hot little spinner with great service. Check out her reviews at LOL in Austin. Definitely should not be missed. Happy hunting fellas. Originally Posted by Jkim4101
Since it says VIP did they tell you the rate by chance?
I hope this is legit. There’s talk of that New Haven studio in Dallas being a law-enforcement sting. Hope somebody TOFTT, but I won’t be the first one in. Somebody please screen and let us know. And Tiffany‘s pic looks awfully familiar, but I can’t place her.
The wording is almost the same New Haven..
I went to the Austin forum and the first result was South East Asian/ Indian. Not sure if it’s the same tiffany
The website says. "Cancellation fees will be assessed." First time I've heard of a korean studio doing that.
Ima let the promoters take this one out.
Let’s hope they list the rate 250/300 then the boycott will have a new place to try
The wording is almost the same New Haven.. Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Very much so. But with one big difference.

No sex acronyms here.
https://www.ohmygirl.club/

This one?

How many studios do we have to keep up with XD
Someone make a Google doc Originally Posted by SpringFest
Phone # of Studio goes to:
Julia / Ms. Kim
TER ID: 262747
TER reviews are 2021, early 2022, and none in 23.
The "ohmygirl.club" Domain Name was leased from a Registrar on 10/13/23

As Strut noted, "cancelation fees will be assessed" is a first for a K-Girl Studio...and so is "Special - Dinner Date".

Chung - Yes, there are no acronyms. They don't mention services & price, unlike Haven. That protects both the Ladies & the Clients. Makes me feel that this place is on the legit side of the ledger.
Texoma, I hope this place is legit. But it kind of makes me feel that if it is LE, that maybe they’re fine tuning their craft and had a problem with the acronyms from the New Haven studio and are just leaving them off now so that the guys have to ask for the Activities. I could be wrong, will somebody please contact them today for screening so that we will know for sure?
Texoma, I hope this place is legit. But it kind of makes me feel that if it is LE, that maybe they’re fine tuning their craft and had a problem with the acronyms from the New Haven studio and are just leaving them off now so that the guys have to ask for the Activities. I could be wrong, will somebody please contact them today for screening so that we will know for sure? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Your intuition recently made a mark on my beer-basted brain...

On 10/25 Reedbana posted
Haven Dallas - New studio

On 10/26 you posted
Yep, first 100 guys to screen get the cuffs, lol

On 10/30 Domfun87 posted
STING STING STING (about his cuffing at Haven)

I doubt that Domfun87 will be getting screened with them, but maybe someone else will...
Phone # of Studio goes to:
Julia / Ms. Kim
TER ID: 262747
TER reviews are 2021, early 2022, and none in 23.
The "ohmygirl.club" Domain Name was leased from a Registrar on 10/13/23

As Strut noted, "cancelation fees will be assessed" is a first for a K-Girl Studio...and so is "Special - Dinner Date".

Chung - Yes, there are no acronyms. They don't mention services & price, unlike Haven. That protects both the Ladies & the Clients. Makes me feel that this place is on the legit side of the ledger. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Wait a second, the OP‘s handle is JKim. The OP is the owner of the studio or LE setting us up? New Haven shows to be completely shut down on rubmaps now and all of a sudden this one opens?

OP, since she is one of your faves, can you be the first to get screened at the new studio or would that be counterproductive?