Sunflower Down - Any intel?

I noticed the Sunflower site is down today. Any intel on what's going on?
Was working for me up until about 30 minutes ago, now it’s not. Looks like the same message that LP had.
Not really a bad thing that sunflower is down. Objectively they’re the worst studio
While I agree with you from an overall experience compared to other studio's, I have had several good encounters with Sunflower including Eve 5 or 6 times and a few others. Eve is one of my all time favorites.
While I agree with you from an overall experience compared to other studio's, I have had several good encounters with Sunflower including Eve 5 or 6 times and a few others. Eve is one of my all time favorites. Originally Posted by Rock_Hard

Ignore the haters. Phone still works. Text them.
Website clearly states
"New design coming soon"

Text the studio if you a screened & stop spreading rumors if you know nothing.

No one spread rumors? 1st comment asked for intel on the situation and I said it’s not a bad thing that it’s down because they’re objectively the worst studio.
No one spread rumors? 1st comment asked for intel on the situation and I said it’s not a bad thing that it’s down because they’re objectively the worst studio. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Your opinion! No one asked for it or needs it. You are the drama on the board. Worst than AsianP
I bet they're probably going to password protect it. Will need to obtain a password from them to access. A lot of other studios are starting to do this.
All it takes is one person sharing it lol, it’s not an effective strategy.
It’s back up now, with a new layout and “name”
I love the new layout, look at that ass on Poppy, daaaaaamn!! .
Nice upgrade.
Poppy looks great,might have to pop in for a visit.
Nice upgrade.
Poppy looks great,might have to pop in for a visit. Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977
Go visit Papi