AN INTERSTING RACE TO FOLLOW....

Joe Wurtzelbacker (aka Joe the Plumber) won the Republican (really Tea Party) nomination and squares off against 30-year incumbent big spending Marcy Kaptur in Ohio's 9th District this November...................

Yikes, 30 years...time for the 9th District to give this old hag the boot.

Go Joe Go.......................

http://www.joeforcongress2012.com/la...b-f6d50ea69417
The famous "I want to spread the wealth around" comment....little did we know that Obama was going to destroy American wealth and prosperity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U1vRyJQntw
Joe Wurtzelbacker (aka Joe the Plumber) won the Republican (really Tea Party) nomination and squares off against 30-year incumbent big spending Marcy Kaptur in Ohio's 9th District this November................... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Is Joe the Bloehard going to be the campaign fluffer?
No. Joe the Blowhard is working as VP for the worse President in modern times - Barack (the Saddam) Hussein Obama.
the worse President in modern times Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly, This thread is about Joe the Plumber and his faithful campaign fluffer, Joe the Bloehard.

Let's keep GW's pathetic legacy out of this discussion. Shall we?

Geez!!!!!
Slow day BigTits.....why do you Obamzombies keep going back to the hasbeens ?. I didn't mention Bush, Bush isn't President, Bush isn't running for office, and I think Bush was a terrible president. But definetly not as bad, inept, and destructive as Obama.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify for the other dumb Obamazombies that read the thread.

And thanks for bumping my thread....your comment makes you look stupid, but I appreciate the traffic to the post.
Watch Joe's videos; you Obamazombies might learn somthing from this hardworking, blue collar guy.................

http://www.joeforcongress2012.org/
Bush isn't President, Bush isn't running for office, and I think Bush was a terrible president. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly, how quickly you forget! You're the one who first brought up GW's enduring legacy when you referred to "the worse President in modern times."
Nope never was on my mind.....but thanks.
Back to Joe.

Watch the video of his childhood neighbor, an Obama supporter, talk about supporting Joe.

He is an appealing guy, hard woking, blue collar. Then think of the hag Kaptur who has been in power for 30 + years......hope he 9th District wants a change.

Go Joe Go.....................
thanks. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're most welcome! Let me know when I can be of further assistance!
Sent a donation to Joe a couple of weeks ago. Got a letter this week thanking me and someone did sign the outside of the envelope. Don't know who it was but it was a nice touch.
I sent Joe some money yesterday.

Go Joe Go..........................
  • WTF
  • 07-09-2012, 12:40 PM
I sent Joe some money yesterday.

Go Joe Go.......................... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You wanna make a bet who will win this race and then send me some money when Joe the Dummer gets his plumbing plowed?

• CJ7
  • 07-09-2012, 12:49 PM
You wanna make a bet who will win this race and then send me some money when Joe the Dummer gets his plumbing plowed?

Originally Posted by WTF

a liar and a stir the shit republican is running for political office? Now thats strange

I bet Marcy is in the same mood Reid was in when the TP candidate ran against him ...

HAR HAR HAR !!!