From a distance

What do you see when you look at the board? The last thing I see is a place where mongers come to get laid by hot providers.

It's easy to get swept up in the perpetual and pointless internet drama but at what point does it hit one in the head that the board is nothing but a bunch of fake handles arguing over pretty much nothing.

It's entertaining to jump in and crow and peck with the other roosters for a little bit but at what point does one realize doing this long term is the epitome of retardation?

At what point does one realize there is no such thing as winning an internet argument because even if you have a valid point the opponent merely shifts gears and argues about something totally unrelated.

This quite literally goes on for decades. I am left scratching my head wondering what the fuck is wrong with me that I have been such an active part of the brainless chaos.

I haven't been so caught up as to start creating multiple handles but still when I sit back from a distance and ask myself "What the fuck have you been doing"? I really have no answer other than I must be slightly retarded.
  • Toyz
  • 11-16-2015, 10:01 PM
What do you see when you look at the board? The last thing I see is a place where mongers come to get laid by hot providers.

It's easy to get swept up in the perpetual and pointless internet drama but at what point does it hit one in the head that the board is nothing but a bunch of fake handles arguing over pretty much nothing.

It's entertaining to jump in and crow and peck with the other roosters for a little bit but at what point does one realize doing this long term is the epitome of retardation?

At what point does one realize there is no such thing as winning an internet argument because even if you have a valid point the opponent merely shifts gears and argues about something totally unrelated.

This quite literally goes on for decades. I am left scratching my head wondering what the fuck is wrong with me that I have been such an active part of the brainless chaos.

I haven't been so caught up as to start creating multiple handles but still when I sit back from a distance and ask myself "What the fuck have you been doing"? I really have no answer other than I must be slightly retarded. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I look at it two ways Wind.

1). Its entertainment
2). Its a science experiment...to see how fast I can make the hamsters run...or how many hamsters I can get to jump on the wheel...

Watch this and tell me you don't agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuMdLm0ccU
I look at it two ways Wind.

1). Its entertainment
2). Its a science experiment...to see how fast I can make the hamsters run...or how many hamsters I can get to jump on the wheel...

Watch this and tell me you don't agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuMdLm0ccU Originally Posted by Toyz

The hamsters do seem an accurate depiction. The catch 22 is pretty much everyone believes they are the controlled observer while the other guys are the hamsters.

In the end we have a bunch of hamsters wearing white coats.
  • Toyz
  • 11-16-2015, 10:19 PM
The hamsters do seem an accurate depiction. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I thought so too.

And its funny as fuck.
and the boy hamsters beat up all the girl hamsters so much that the girl hamsters said fuck this shit and left to find a new habitrail and hang with the more interesting and peaceful gerbils and guinea pigs. then the boy hamsters left behind just fought and humped each other all the time. the end
  • Toyz
  • 11-16-2015, 10:50 PM
and the boy hamsters beat up all the girl hamsters so much that the girl hamsters said fuck this shit and left to find a new habitrail and hang with the more interesting and peaceful gerbils and guinea pigs. then the boy hamsters left behind just fought and humped each other all the time. the end Originally Posted by sue_nami
I haven't beaten up any girl hamsters.
I actually like girl hamsters...hell even gerbils...
Guinea pigs they cook and serve to you in the camps on the way to Macchu Pichu.
and the boy hamsters beat up all the girl hamsters so much that the girl hamsters said fuck this shit and left to find a new habitrail and hang with the more interesting and peaceful gerbils and guinea pigs. then the boy hamsters left behind just fought and humped each other all the time. the end Originally Posted by sue_nami
The girl hamsters that the boy hamsters are actually interested in rarely ever posted in coed anyway and they can all still be found in girl hamster ads, showcases and reviews.

The occasional hot girl hamster that does posts is almost always well received and treated well by the boy hamsters although not always treated so well by the other girl hamsters.

It's boy hamsters with "hamdles" fighting over nothing while both are spinning around pointlessly for years on end that is baffling.
You are so NOT alone on this, Wind. I think of all the time I wasted on here. Lol. I can never get it back.
Whut's all thi talk 'bout hamsters? Ah thot ol' Richard Gere got a gerbil stuck up 'is poop-chute back inna day.

Would that be the board that gfe is a mod? I checked it out one day, and read through the whole thing in 20 minutes. almost signed up to be the 16th member. But came to my senses.
From a distance I see a hot MILF walking my way, as I get closer I see multiple hotties. On the way I see many that have no interest in the ladie here, and many that do, as in all trails that we navigate I just try to avoid tha jagged rocks, thorns, snakes and other hazards, at the end of the day I am happy with my experience, I'm entertained in many levels and I don't let the rough weather hinder my journey.

Wind I hear you load and clear, having other interest and hobbys makes this one more enjoyable. If one has a plan, a purpose while here then you may have more success in what you see or what you get out of this place. If you just jump in, it may be rough and the rip tide may get you and take you out.

IB
I haven't beaten up any girl hamsters.
I actually like girl hamsters...hell even gerbils...
Guinea pigs they cook and serve to you in the camps on the way to Macchu Pichu. Originally Posted by Toyz
Word is you really...really love gerbils.
Wonder where you store them?
Would that be the board that gfe is a mod? I checked it out one day, and read through the whole thing in 20 minutes. almost signed up to be the 16th member. But came to my senses. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
That's okay. I would have banned you instantly anyway.
You have to earn your way in to see the good stuff.
You have to earn your way in to see the good stuff. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Good stuff? Would that be the multiple reviews by one person from 2014?
That place is a bigger graveyard than Arlington National Cemetery.
You have to earn your way in to see the good stuff. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

You don't have to be mean about it!