Statute of limitations ?

You know, I FORGOT to write a review of a provider I saw several months ago... It wasn't anything she did, it is because I didn't have the opportunity to write it at the time, then it never occurred to me after that. Shoot, I am 60.

Yea, yea, I know... But, I had a blast with her, and I told her I would write it.

So... It was in October. Is it too late to review ?

Please comment....
it's not too late to review, but it is too late to get PA credit (30 day limit).. but review anyway, if she is as great as you imply, and you promised...
Never too late to provide good information.
She'll get credit for it, you won't.
hey Von, what credit do the gals get for a review?
Attached to their profile. Giving them credit is not the best choice of words. No matter when you write the review it'll be attached to her which gives puts another notch on her profile/bedpost. Even though you won't receive PA credit, it'll also be attached to your profile.
  • grean
  • 12-22-2015, 09:08 AM
Von,
How many ladies claim a false review after 6 months and they see a review randomly pop up on their profile?

They have seen 100 guys since then and just don't remember the guy. The guy probably did see her and wrote her a great review. However since she doesn't remember the guy and wants to keep fakes of her profile she claims a false review. Its hers against him. Can she have it removed given the late date?