Ladies what do you think

about your competition?

in general I mean , no need to get specific.

. If you even think of them.

I'm kinda hoping Tosh will answer this question because she is cute and I like her , but I think she is full on ignoring me
Seeing how many swinging dicks are in this area... and how many providers post... I have to ask, what competition?

Additionally, it wouldn't be prudent for providers to post how they feel about other providers (if they have negative feelings about them). It would only cause unnecessary drama.
Seeing how many swinging dicks are in this area... and how many providers post... I have to ask, what competition?

Additionally, it wouldn't be prudent for providers to post how they feel about other providers (if they have negative feelings about them). It would only cause unnecessary drama. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I see what your saying with the first part the second part that's why I said no need to be specific. I put it there I promise.

besides I have already seen them tangle on another post with no help from me, but I will ad a caveat

Ladies try to be nice
On behalf of all the ladies on here....

We won't lower ourselves to back biting and outing other providers. It makes us look petty and immature, not classy and professional.

Why start drama in an industry all ready filled with people trying to catch us doing something wrong, so they can put us on public display, to be ridiculed by the very people who drive our clients to us?

Come on, really? Are you that bored? Then make an appointment with one of us and give your fingers something else to do.

Have fun and play safe,

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
On behalf of all the ladies on here....

We won't lower ourselves to back biting and outing other providers. It makes us look petty and immature, not classy and professional.

Why start drama in an industry all ready filled with people trying to catch us doing something wrong, so they can put us on public display, to be ridiculed by the very people who drive our clients to us?

Come on, really? Are you that bored? Then make an appointment with one of us and give your fingers something else to do.

Have fun and play safe,

XOXOX
Sarah Renee Originally Posted by Sarah Renee

Right on, but I never said you had to say negative things, in fact I figured nicer things would be said given the oppurtunity.. I know a few gals don't like each other. But assumed most did.

apparently not though.

Just remember folks, its not good to be negative all the time. Once in a while , sure. But not always. That will make you miserable.
I say lets just all get along...we are all here for basically some of the same reasons so lets just have fun and keep each other safe!!
Amen!
SON OF A BITCH ! IN MY ORIGINAL FUCKING POST I SAID IN GENERAL AND NOT TO BE SPECIFIC , I SAID THAT TO BE SAFE, I THEN FUCKING RESTATED IT IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS

BUT APPARENTLY NO ONE FUCKING READ THAT AND READ IN INSTEAD " PLEASE TALK SHIT ON SOMEONE."

. OR THEY DIDNT READ THAT, AND JUST WANTED TO BE ASSHOLES AND MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I DID.

. BUT I SHOULDNT BE SURPRISED I GUESS , I HAVE BEEN SEEING A LOT OF FUCKED UP OBVIOUS LYING AND TWISTING OF FACTS LATELY, THE WHOLE BLACK LIVES MATTER THING FOR EXAMPLE.

You people need to go into the woods for two weeks with no food. And get away from the cell phone signals , or food preservatives ,or tv radiation or whatever is cooking your brains and get to thinking right again.

. I am going to see if I can delete this post, if I can't mods please delete/lock it

if they don't please don't post and let it sink into the bog of all those banal shit post.
In a professional sense all I have to say is I can count multiple times when a new clients plans to meet with me for the first time had been sabotaged by the refusal of a reference, or even a blatant lateness in response which caused the client to not have enough time for the meeting. I believe hobgoblin was only opening gates for some constructive criticism perhaps, but for the most part I agree with most here In that criticism can always be taken the wrong way in this type of atmosphere, most things are best left unsaid. That's my two cents
SON OF A BITCH ! IN MY ORIGINAL FUCKING POST I SAID IN GENERAL AND NOT TO BE SPECIFIC , I SAID THAT TO BE SAFE, I THEN FUCKING RESTATED IT IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS

BUT APPARENTLY NO ONE FUCKING READ THAT AND READ IN INSTEAD " PLEASE TALK SHIT ON SOMEONE."

. OR THEY DIDNT READ THAT, AND JUST WANTED TO BE ASSHOLES AND MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I DID.

. BUT I SHOULDNT BE SURPRISED I GUESS , I HAVE BEEN SEEING A LOT OF FUCKED UP OBVIOUS LYING AND TWISTING OF FACTS LATELY, THE WHOLE BLACK LIVES MATTER THING FOR EXAMPLE.

You people need to go into the woods for two weeks with no food. And get away from the cell phone signals , or food preservatives ,or tv radiation or whatever is cooking your brains and get to thinking right again.

. I am going to see if I can delete this post, if I can't mods please delete/lock it

if they don't please don't post and let it sink into the bog of all those banal shit post. Originally Posted by Hobgoblin
Well... Someone just went ape-shit.

This old lock my thread bullshit. One thing that I learned long time ago (when I was modtardating) was that St. Chris is against moderators locking threads. If a member starts a thread and things are said that are not to that member's liking... too freaking bad. You have to live with the consequences of your actions (same can be said of a member's posting history).

So, I suggest that you calm down a bit and let things go. See where they may take you.
I dont see them as competition. I respect and look up to quite a few of them and i wanna bump fuzzies with even more than that. And i am grateful for all the ref friendly providers out there. I dont compete or compare myself to anyone
Right on. Thank you all and have a nice day.
I dont see them as competition. I respect and look up to quite a few of them and i wanna bump fuzzies with even more than that. And i am grateful for all the ref friendly providers out there. I dont compete or compare myself to anyone Originally Posted by jayded_angel
well said sexy lady!
. You have to live with the consequences of your actions . Originally Posted by Simon Riley
. With respect, my problem is dealing with the consequences of things I didn't say .

. I am going to put this down to my use of the word "competition " it brought the wrong mind set about.
I dont see them as competition. I respect and look up to quite a few of them and i wanna bump fuzzies with even more than that. And i am grateful for all the ref friendly providers out there. I dont compete or compare myself to anyone Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Well said JA...but then I think the consensus is that you are uncomparable.