Questions for the ladies and gentlemen

these questions came up during conversation with a lady friend. I'd love to see how both parties respond.

a. Men: What do you expect from a provider? (besides the fun, dirty stuff)
b. Ladies: What does a provider expect from you as a gentlemen caller?

obviously, I'm posting as a gentlemen. I expect a fun experience, first and foremost. This means, I probably need to click with the provider and the provider will hopefully click with me, or be damn good acting like they do. This creates a serious of challenges on how they dress, look, smell, taste and act. I want to feel at ease and relaxed from the moment I walk through the door. I also expect complete discretion. There needs to be physical attraction for me towards the lady, duh, and I understand that it might not go both ways - but I also expect the time being shared to be of service to me and not feel rushed or a burden. Now, I'm not completely selfish, but this is a service and of mutual benefit (donation for time of course). I want good clean (dirty) fun and then I want to engage a brain. Maybe some of you guys don't care about that part so much. I'm not looking to fall in love. I'm looking for more than a warm body to fill my primal needs. I like to believe these ladies are real people working in an industry that has its stereotypes, but they don't have to fake liking you just to earn a buck or two. I like to get to know them more personally. Nothing satisfied me more than an 8 minute rodeo followed by 52 minutes of conversation and laughter..... mostly at my performance!

ready, set, go.....
Moved here from the Sandbox.
crickets???? really????
It was in the sandbox. Of course you'll get crickets.

Do you want the fairy tale version or the real life expectation?
I would like it to be a CLEAN, smooth flowing, not awkward, sexually intense mutual fuck fest. But i expect @ least a clean respectful playmate.
That is a perfect answer jayded_angel. Being clean is the very least one should expect. After that it is all about satisfying everyone.
I agree with you Lamb66. Respond well, answer the phone if available, be prepared for the meeting, dress up/prepare for the "date" like you would for a real date. I prefer GFE if going for FS.

If in for a nice relaxing massage, I have different expectations.
Stay off their phone. I started to leave once when a girl answered her phone 3 times during the time I was paying for. I don't tolerate that past first incident anymore.

make me comfortable . Ended a session with no release because her electrical fan was blowing cold air on my lower body. Wrecked things entirely. Supposed to get a freebie,which I never got.

keep their word
I've yet to have a bad experience since joining ECCIE, but I've tried to do my homework before an appointment to avoid surprises. For me, the extra special appointments are those where the lady is smiling and is either genuinely glad you are there or acting like she is glad. Roxanne Reynolds in Tulsa and Paige Taylor in OKC are two of my favorites for this and additionally offer sultry looks and naughty eyes that drive guys crazy. Kaci in Wichita is another doll that comes to mind. Really good sex is often as much between the ears as between the legs.
I've yet to have a bad experience since joining ECCIE, but I've tried to do my homework before an appointment to avoid surprises. For me, the extra special appointments are those where the lady is smiling and is either genuinely glad you are there or acting like she is glad. Roxanne Reynolds in Tulsa and Paige Taylor in OKC are two of my favorites for this and additionally offer sultry looks and naughty eyes that drive guys crazy. Kaci in Wichita is another doll that comes to mind. Really good sex is often as much between the ears as between the legs. Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc
I hear RR is very good in the sack. I have yet to find out personally tho.
The fairy tale: To find that one white knight to whisk me off to another world like in the movie Pretty Woman...

Reality: Just be clean, respectful, and doors will open you never knew existed.
Since I'm paying for TIME and not activities.....

1) Stay off your damned phone... Seriously, I once had a provider spend like 15 minutes on 4 different calls, after the second one I told her I was going to bill her for the time.

I also posted a review from long ago where that was an issue, among other things...

2) BE THE ILLUSION - I'm buying a fantasy, if you think I'm buying the act...that I can take care of. Your getting some of my money because I want that fantasy at a convenience to me. I know professionals with lots of degrees who don't get $200 an hour... so you should probably put forth some effort. GPS is real... and it's hilarious.

If I ask for a particular mode of dress, you agree to it and then show up in sweats without said outfit... you're going home.

If I ask for a particular whatever, you think its cool, and then try to excuse out of it... you're probably going home.

3) NO DRAMA. Now, I'm sure I'll take some flack here, but unless I have established a rapport with you, in the form of multiple visits or conversations, I don't care to know about your kids, your family, your other job that sucks... how much you wish your baby daddy would pick up his child support... etc... I loop all of this under the general heading of "stripper drama." You know.. when you go to the club, and the girl plops down and starts guzzling drinks telling you how bad her life is...while sitting there scantily clad... and then after 30 minutes of depressing crap, asks you if you want a lap dance. Sympathy? Not for that price.

The biggest erongenous zone is the brain. Play is fun! Make it so

I understand some of you want the illusion that these girls would interact with you BCD without the benefit of payment, and some indeed might.. but mostly my experience here is not positive. Scratch that... not positive if the money isn't flowing...

4) Reciprocity in info exchange. If you ask me for my personal information to see you, including where I work, etc... you'd better do the same. Cuts me off from some providers, for sure, but there isn't anyway in hell I'm giving some girl involved in an... unrecognized activity (ahem) all my personal info, when I don't know who is on the other end of that information, or where that information will end up.

Lastly, don't beeline for the donation when you get there... I'll make sure you know it's there... but I've seen girls beeline for it, grab it, put it away, and then start telling you what they won't do, etc etc... literally their face changes from nice to... not so nice... after they get their hands on the envelope... see #2. Be cool. I've been around here for years... I'm not going anywhere

It's all about fun, about sexiness, about happiness... and intimacy... keep it that way and it always ends up in a good place... we hope!

The opinions herein are mine, feel free to share yours.. agree... disagree... whatnot. Just chiming in

Since I'm paying for TIME and not activities.....

1) Stay off your damned phone... Seriously, I once had a provider spend like 15 minutes on 4 different calls, after the second one I told her I was going to bill her for the time.

I also posted a review from long ago where that was an issue, among other things...

2) BE THE ILLUSION - I'm buying a fantasy, if you think I'm buying the act...that I can take care of. Your getting some of my money because I want that fantasy at a convenience to me. I know professionals with lots of degrees who don't get $200 an hour... so you should probably put forth some effort. GPS is real... and it's hilarious.

If I ask for a particular mode of dress, you agree to it and then show up in sweats without said outfit... you're going home.

If I ask for a particular whatever, you think its cool, and then try to excuse out of it... you're probably going home.

3) NO DRAMA. Now, I'm sure I'll take some flack here, but unless I have established a rapport with you, in the form of multiple visits or conversations, I don't care to know about your kids, your family, your other job that sucks... how much you wish your baby daddy would pick up his child support... etc... I loop all of this under the general heading of "stripper drama." You know.. when you go to the club, and the girl plops down and starts guzzling drinks telling you how bad her life is...while sitting there scantily clad... and then after 30 minutes of depressing crap, asks you if you want a lap dance. Sympathy? Not for that price.

The biggest erongenous zone is the brain. Play is fun! Make it so

I understand some of you want the illusion that these girls would interact with you BCD without the benefit of payment, and some indeed might.. but mostly my experience here is not positive. Scratch that... not positive if the money isn't flowing...

4) Reciprocity in info exchange. If you ask me for my personal information to see you, including where I work, etc... you'd better do the same. Cuts me off from some providers, for sure, but there isn't anyway in hell I'm giving some girl involved in an... unrecognized activity (ahem) all my personal info, when I don't know who is on the other end of that information, or where that information will end up.

Lastly, don't beeline for the donation when you get there... I'll make sure you know it's there... but I've seen girls beeline for it, grab it, put it away, and then start telling you what they won't do, etc etc... literally their face changes from nice to... not so nice... after they get their hands on the envelope... see #2. Be cool. I've been around here for years... I'm not going anywhere

It's all about fun, about sexiness, about happiness... and intimacy... keep it that way and it always ends up in a good place... we hope!

The opinions herein are mine, feel free to share yours.. agree... disagree... whatnot. Just chiming in

Originally Posted by JackJohnson

Your spot on Mr Johnson
Do you want the fairy tale version or the real life expectation? Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Give it to me straight!