Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NCNS
Session Length: 30
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: Don't know
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Called Rain around 830 or so, made arrangements for an appointment outcall. Heard a child crying in the background, verified a couple of concerns for her. Advised Rain that I was locked out of ECCIE due to password issues on mobile device but gave her my handle. Said she would call 20 mins out with meeting place... Nada! I'm a pretty understanding guy, life happens, kids, etc. So I called, asked if she was running late, she said yes it would be another half hour.... and nope! I though maybe she was concerned about LE and I got my laptop out and reset my password, finally able to send her a PM, crickets. Needless to say two hours of my life were completely wasted. I'm sure there's a logical explanation but I am over it.
Recommendation: No
Just to clarify your "and nope!", is that you canceling the appointment with her after she said another half hour or her never showing up after she told you another half hour?
No meeting took place ...moved to Coed.
You relying on a dormant eccie account and fucking up the screening isn't even a NCNS, let alone a review.

Speaks well of her if she went radio silence on you if that's what you came with.

Not so "over it", huh?
You relying on a dormant eccie account and fucking up the screening isn't even a NCNS, let alone a review.

Speaks well of her if she went radio silence on you if that's what you came with.

Not so "over it", huh? Originally Posted by zeejoe
Then why did she not just say "sorry I can't see you" rather then leading him on ?

. That being said she has a long list of positive reviews, OP is probably right and there must be a good explanation