What do you guys think?

New pics on my showcase! What do you guys think? I have a lot more to upload too. Any specific requests? I would love the opportunity to please you visually.
Fantastic, Maranda!
I really love that picture!!! Very sensual and sexy!!! I would definitely watermark your photos though. Lots of photo thieving hooktards out there!!!

FYI...

let me know if you need suggestions on an app or website if you choose to add a watermark.
THANK YOU! I kept feeling like I was forgetting something when I uploaded them. I'll do it right now, thank you.
I really love that picture!!! Very sensual and sexy!!! I would definitely watermark your photos though. Lots of photo thieving hooktards out there!!! Originally Posted by Couture
They look amazing. Can't wait to see your future uploads also!
Love them all!! But this is my absolute fav. And, yes, don't forget to watermark--somebody would love to steal your photos.
Great pics... you've come a long way in a short time.

Sexy stuff!
You have more to upload?

Not that we're greedy... lol

Check back in two hours darling Unfortunately it's a long process of resizing them and watermarking them individually, it's a shame I can't spend that time with you instead.

You have more to upload?

Not that we're greedy... lol

Originally Posted by JackJohnson
More on my showcase and even more on my website for your viewing pleasure.
Great new pics, WOW!
Check back in two hours darling Unfortunately it's a long process of resizing them and watermarking them individually, it's a shame I can't spend that time with you instead. Originally Posted by MarandaMarie
Photoshop can both resize and watermark them using an automated process. I've done hundreds of photos in about 20 minutes, both resizing and watermarking them, in Photoshop CS6. You just have to have a computer with the horsepower to churn them out. Oh, and of course, Photoshop.
The shame is photo shop is VERY expensive not every one can justify it
Nice!