I think I just heard a cricket chirp...

Is that you Jimmie Cricket?

Just for fun...Okay...Yes I am home alone! We all know that gets me in trouble.

What was the reasons why you got into the hobby?

(This should be good...Unless it was crickets I was hearing.)

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
So I could fuck a lot of hot younger women.
Money.
are you sure it wasn't a cricket fart? LOL I got in the hobby because it is easier to date a woman as many times as I like without all the relationship drama. and it is less expensive also and the variety!
Professional dates that understand bcd
thrill....
For me, I like to worship a woman's entire body from her head to her toes. I love DATY and DATO, and of course, I love a sloppy BBBJ. The majority of women that I dated were taught by their mothers that anything other than plain vanilla sex is dirty, and sex with them was always the same, and frankly boring. There were one or two fabulous exceptions, but overall I find that providers are much more open to the kinds of things I like, and they are almost universally more exciting than the civvies I dated.
Best answer that i can think of

Crap Social habits and social ineptitudes
The majority of women that I dated were taught by their mothers that anything other than plain vanilla sex is dirty, and sex with them was always the same, and frankly boring. Originally Posted by dbflyer
This sums it up for me or in my case the woman I'm married to. Yes she is very beautiful but lacks my sex drive and willingness to experiment. I really love seeing the providers who are in the hobby for more than just the money. If you're having a good time than I'm having a good time and those are the ones I keep going back to.
I get to have as many boyfriends as I want without the drama or commitment. Thank you to all my regulars! And stranger sex. So. Hot. Mmmh,

What about you, Sarah?
I have been in the industry for 31 years. I went independent a little over a year ago.

In all honesty....

I hit 46 and my hormones went into overdrive. Add to it my ability to write sensual erotica and I needed an outlet.

Still looking for that one guy that makes me go, "Holy crap! Cancel the rest of my sessions. You, sir, are not going anywhere. The rest of the evening is on me."

I love the gentlemen and the slow hands. I don't know that anyone has found the one spot to make me O no matter where I am and in a split second.

LOL
  • Dkayz
  • 04-28-2016, 11:14 PM
I've never had a problem getting girls, but for me it's the thrill and the ability to actually choose who you want to see. I am definitely a sex addict, and I love the variety that is available.
I love BJ's, but I've never finished from getting one. I think that's what I'm looking for: to really be pleasured by someone else. I'm still looking for that. Aren't we all just a little empty, looking to fulfill it?
Sarah,

One word. Excitement. The thrill is the key of being with someone new. I also write and publish erotica and incorporate some of my experiences into my writing.
I worked as a DJ and bouncer at a strip club over 20 years ago. I found that one of the dancers offered take out but never hooked up with her until several years after I no longer worked there. She ended up becoming a regular. Once she moved away, I learned how to get extras in clubs and some take out. I really liked seeing all the women and the thrill of hunting for extras. This was before CL , BP, or this site. And for me, the clubs were better than finding SWs.

Since then I have played occasionally in the hobby off and on. I like the variety of ladies and getting things not offered at home.