By Request...Only Time You Will See This!

I was able to salvage one photo out of a batch that a hobbyist took for me. It still is not up to my standard as a professional photographer, but it will maybe answer the question I keep being asked...Are they really that big?

You tell me!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Maybe you should of smiled and they would've turned out better.
Maybe you should of smiled and they would've turned out better. Originally Posted by Wildman14
LOL If he wouldn't have kept repeating, "I don't know how these are going to turn out...You know you are a bigger girl." Maybe I would have smiled.

Nothing takes the air out of your sail like being blamed for the quality of the photos before they are even seen.

He did come back with "But I like big girls." Gee! Thanks! How about trying, "Smile sexy. This is going to be great."

I almost didn't post this one because I wasn't smiling. I am almost always smiling. This was only posted so the guys would stop asking for boob photos. LOL
Yeah... Let's make a woman feel insecure while you're trying to capture her image...

Like most of us of the male persuasion, he was probably nervous and not paying attention to what he was saying.
That's why I have that "What did you just say?" look.

I know he was nervous.
[/IMG]
From the same session. I personally think this one was very flattering. Sexy pose from a sexy lady!
[/IMG]
From the same session. I personally think this one was very flattering. Sexy pose from a sexy lady! Originally Posted by Tdogyo
I specifically told you to NOT post these anywhere! You do not have my permission to post these!
Have one hobbyist tell me that is not a flattering picture!
Have one hobbyist tell me that is not a flattering picture! Originally Posted by Tdogyo
It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of them. It is a photo of me and I don't want them posted. You do not have a model release to post them.

Just goes to show what kind of person you are! Hope you are proud of yourself.
I am proud of the Photoshop work I did on that image! Yours, not so well. seems like the slats on the blinds beneath your bust seem to disappear. I am not trying to start, or end a fight, but for a woman who claims to be a professional photographer, it is hard for me to believe that the only pictures that you display are crudely shot selfies with a cell phone camera. Am I a professional photographer? HELL NO! But you told me to bring my camera to take photos of you! Who posed for the pictures? You told me that the pictures were bad since i didn't direct you on how to pose?? This coming from a "PROFESSIONAL" photographer? "This one shows my double chin", "This one shows my gut", etc. Look, I think you are a sexy lady, but your attitude is way to much for me to deal with.
This could have been done in a PM
If you don't have permission to post them, don't post them. How hard is that for you to understand? If you were truly a professional photographer, you'd know that. It's good this came out in a public forum. Now the ladies know which photographer they cannot trust.
I never claimed to be a professional photographer. she asked for me to photograph her. she didnt like the the photos, and i posted one one non nude. not illegal or immoral.
But without permission. You owe her an apology.