Laugh if you want to....

What works to ease tennis elbow from over use (spanking monkeys is creating an issue in my right elbow)? Yes I know alternate hands, but that's not helping...LOL

I can just see my GP Doc when I tell him how I got it. LOL

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Hhhmmmm....when i was a teenager im surprised i didnt get that as much as i whacked it. Maybe trying to have your arm in a different position when stroking your client.
  • salo
  • 04-30-2016, 05:12 PM
Just go hands free for a while. But be careful about TMJ.
Get something with batteries....LOL
You can just say that you enjoy playing Wii (WiiU) games.
Just go hands free for a while. But be careful about TMJ. Originally Posted by salo
I am happy to bbbjcimnsnq. I have a protein injection addiction. Need it fed a little more often sometimes though.

LoL

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
give the guy a little more time to warm up maybe some erotic conversation while you're massaging or a sexy new lingerie number. Maybe do something different that lays off of your repetitive motion, an electric massager or a warming lotion. Make it a little more urgent for him, less work for you.
Get something with batteries....LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I have several B.O.B. I even have one that has an app that can be controlled from anywhere you have Internet access. Just have to down load the app and have me accept your request. Once it is hooked up to my phone...OH BABY!!!!
Phoning in a "O" LOL
Phoning in a "O" LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Check it out....

http://www.ohmibod.com/app/

Nothing like getting started before you arrive.

XOXOX

SR
Blue Emu Oil. Seriously.
Blue Emu Oil. Seriously. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thank you handsome!!! My elbow thanks you!
KT Tape for tennis elbow. Sold at sporting goods stores, YouTube has how-to videos.
Hi Sarah,

If you really think you have tennis elbow, I have a suggestion that worked for me. About 3 years ago I got a "free" lawn mower. I had to do alot of work on it to get it running, and I ended up pull starting it probably a hundred times. Several weeks later, my elbow became very sore, eventually to the point that even shaking hands was excruciating. I went to an orthopedic surgeon and was diagnosed with Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow).

My doctor sent me to 4 weeks of physical therapy. It did little to nothing. My doctor gave me two cortisone injections over the course of about 6 weeks. That helped in the short term, but the pain returned. In digging around on the internet, I came upon an exercise using something called a Flexbar. I watched the video and ordered one from Amazon. I did the exercises religiously for about 2 weeks and started noticing an improvement. After a month, I was about 75% better. After two months, it was completely gone and has never returned. I still do the exercises regularly, just to keep the muscles and tendons in good working order.

Here's a link that describes the exercise and the Flexbar:
http://info.thera-bandacademy.com/flexbarelbow

The best thing is that if you continue to do the exercises fairly regularly, you'll be able to spank those monkeys without it recurring !
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I know it is tennis elbow but all the doctors want to operate and lengthen the tendons and muscles. I haven't been able to bring myself to tell him what caused it. I blamed it on doing massages. LOL

I ordered one just now and will let you know how it works out.

XOXOX

Sarah Renee

Hi Sarah,

If you really think you have tennis elbow, I have a suggestion that worked for me. About 3 years ago I got a "free" lawn mower. I had to do alot of work on it to get it running, and I ended up pull starting it probably a hundred times. Several weeks later, my elbow became very sore, eventually to the point that even shaking hands was excruciating. I went to an orthopedic surgeon and was diagnosed with Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow).

My doctor sent me to 4 weeks of physical therapy. It did little to nothing. My doctor gave me two cortisone injections over the course of about 6 weeks. That helped in the short term, but the pain returned. In digging around on the internet, I came upon an exercise using something called a Flexbar. I watched the video and ordered one from Amazon. I did the exercises religiously for about 2 weeks and started noticing an improvement. After a month, I was about 75% better. After two months, it was completely gone and has never returned. I still do the exercises regularly, just to keep the muscles and tendons in good working order.

Here's a link that describes the exercise and the Flexbar:
http://info.thera-bandacademy.com/flexbarelbow

The best thing is that if you continue to do the exercises fairly regularly, you'll be able to spank those monkeys without it recurring ! Originally Posted by dbflyer