Why the two step process?

Not hate'n just currious.

The provider gives you an address and then once you arrive she gives you a room number.

I assume this is done for safety reasons. But I can't figure out what it is this process saves you from.
My thinking is that they want to make sure you show up before they hand out the room number. It also gives them a little more control over when you come inside. If they're running late, they don't want you waiting near the room or pounding on the door.
Of course! I knew it had to be something simple like that.
My personal reasons are:

1.) I don't want my actual address anywhere on his phone. I don't have control over the info once it's in your phone or who may gain access to it.

2.) I don't want a guy to come early and be sitting in my parking lot. Draws too much attention.

3.) This gives me a chance to do a last minute surveillance of the immediate area to make sure there isn't any unusual activity.

4.) One of the worst feelings is giving your address to someone that doesn't show up. At least when I give him the first location, I can ask a couple of questions to make sure he is at that location.

5.) I keep the guy on the phone from the time he gets to the first address until he is at my door. I don't want him wandering around trying to find my building and potentially knocking on the wrong door. Before I started the two step system, that actually happened. Not good.

I don't see back to back clients...but this is another reason that some women use this system. You guys don't need or likely want to see each other in passing.
Answer: Because 3 steps just seemed like one too many.
Not hate'n just currious.

The provider gives you an address and then once you arrive she gives you a room number.

I assume this is done for safety reasons. But I can't figure out what it is this process saves you from. Originally Posted by Samhyde
It gives the pimp time to leave.
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Hooker logic, why ask why
2 steps or
3 it's just want we do ..
@alaine you said it best ..
Answer: Because 3 steps just seemed like one too many. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Lol...indeed
sometimes they look outside to make sure you aren't PO PO " are you in the green rolls royce?" is what they say to me. And then they give you the apartment number.
Alaine explained this perfectly. Having the exact address on your phone makes things sketchy for everyone. What if you forget to delete and your SO gets it and shows up at the lady's door?

And yes, ladies, you should always give a nearby address or the main address, but never your exact location ahead of time. And NEVER the room number until they have verified they are at the hotel!
So do you guys that do outcall use the same stupid system when you set a session ????
Actually, yes. Guys don't give you their hotel room number until you arrive most likely. Or they meet you in the bar, etc.

I don't go to private homes of strangers, so that I can't comment on for this.
My personal reasons are:

1.) I don't want my actual address anywhere on his phone. I don't have control over the info once it's in your phone or who may gain access to it. Originally Posted by alaine
How do you give the guy your apartment #, condo #, townhouse #, your room # or your exact home address # when the guy texts you and says he is in the area or in the parking lot or in the vicinity?

You call voice call him?

EDITED at 05:09 PM with an ADDED Question:

Also how do you give the guy the address of your general location so he can get down there first and then wait for you to give him the more specific information on your whereabouts?

Again, voice call him?

Some guys may not want to be voice called for obvious RW and/or SO reasons.
How do you give the guy your apartment #, condo #, townhouse #, your room # or your exact home address # when the guy texts you and says he is in the area or in the parking lot or in the vicinity?

You call voice call him? Originally Posted by CG2014
Telepathy