Proper Etiquette When Contacting and Scheduling

It has come to my awareness over the last week that guy are not reading ads in their entirety and a lot have been wasting time of us providers. READ THE AD. It helps us to eliminate time wasting from answering questions where the information has previously been stated in our ads. When we have specific instructions in our ad, its helpful for us that you follow those to the T.

I know for me i CLEARLY state the closest intersection to my incall in the words OF " HOSTING OFF ". I do this mainly because the way i schedule i only allow enough time for me to freshen up and see the next guy and GPS systems for most, always gets you guys lost. So i prefer to talk you to me so i can make sure you get to me on time so our time together is not rushed. I suggest if you have an issue with this arrangement then I may not be the provider for you.

Next I prefer to do all scheduling through the phone because i am not always in front of my computer and i dont always get notifications from sites about private messages. But when you call a provider and you guys set up a time, it is professional courtesy to at least either STICK with your appointment or give the provider a call in a respectable amount of time to cancel. Not 5 mins before your scheduled time or to just not call at all is rude. not only do you waste our time you impede the likes of us scheduling someone else.

I for one am not going to accept this from any gent. If you schedule and do not cancel or let me know something, I will put you on my DO NOT SEE list. I respect you guys time and i demand the same respect for mine.

Thanks
Ana
Don't know whats with so many guys trying to schedule through Eccie or even via email like ??? we are in 2019 right now, learn to use your phone.
hey baby can we meet .

get a request for a appt ( well I kinda did , he didn't send much at all ..

I say read my bio for screening info and send me the info I request ,,
I get some half ass refes of two ladies who I don't know and a number maybe his I don't know as he didn't say ..

how hard is to read and send screening info that is plane as day on bios or web site's
In one PM or email .. gurrrr

Not a day or time he like to set up or city .
  • L.A.
  • 03-01-2019, 09:32 AM
While providers have their way of doing things, some of us guys who have been around a while have our own way of doing things. I won't speak for anyone else but myself but typically I will make first contact thru eccie and I won't see anybody who isn't on here. From there (if directed) I will begin texting. I rarely (if ever) make phone calls. Obviously NCNS by either party is complete BS and nobody deserves to be treated that way. Late cancellations are also pretty inconsiderate. Now I will initiate contact thru text if it's somebody I've seen before First time meetings are always started thru PM on eccie for me.
I prefer to discuss all business related topics, e.g. menu and donations, via PM or encrypted email and only use text for directions. It's just safer for hobbyists to keep business separate from their personal phones.

While providers have their way of doing things, some of us guys who have been around a while have our own way of doing things. I won't speak for anyone else but myself but typically I will make first contact thru eccie and I won't see anybody who isn't on here. From there (if directed) I will begin texting. I rarely (if ever) make phone calls. Obviously NCNS by either party is complete BS and nobody deserves to be treated that way. Late cancellations are also pretty inconsiderate. Now I will initiate contact thru text if it's somebody I've seen before First time meetings are always started thru PM on eccie for me. Originally Posted by L.A.

I prefer to discuss all business related topics, e.g. menu and donations, via PM or encrypted email and only use text for directions. It's just safer for hobbyists to keep business separate from their personal phones. Originally Posted by JohnQ1769
  • grean
  • 03-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Don't know whats with so many guys trying to schedule through Eccie or even via email like ??? we are in 2019 right now, learn to use your phone. Originally Posted by kushella
Exactly! We are in 2019. Phones are so 1970s....

So you don't have to post your number for every dick & harry ball sack to see and call you.

You can screen prior to giving your number and those who do not meet your screening requirements will never have your phone number.

Because it's just a tad bit safer to use eccie because of those two reasons alone.

You also don't have to worry about guys giving out your number to other girls.

How do you know who you are talking to on the phone?

Am I really who I say I am. If I PM you on eccie with the number I'll be calling you from, when you see that number, you know it's me.
  • grean
  • 03-01-2019, 11:53 AM
I prefer to discuss all business related topics, e.g. menu and donations, via PM or encrypted email and only use text for directions. It's just safer for hobbyists to keep business separate from their personal phones. Originally Posted by JohnQ1769

That's a false assumption.

If you've communicated regarding menu or prices in anyway on any medium, if the police cone after you, you're hosed. It may be a slightly bigger hassle for them, but your screwed either way.

I thought that too for a while but was advised otherwise.
As a 30 year Road Warrior...I always used the two-call process for outcalls...mostly at upscale hotels.

I'd set an appointment for 5 o'clock at the Marriott in _______ City for one hour....NO room number.

Or I'd do the nearby geographical landmark if I was at a Vacation Rental.

...cannot tell you how many times that 5 o'clock would pass...and NADA....radio silence. Then about an hour later, I get the ole' "Hey Hun"...or worse 2:00 in the fucking morning...drunk with her GF or PIMP.

So glad they didn't have my room number...where's I'd be staying for a few days up to a week.

The best thing was tell them to park next to my rental car and let me know when they arrived. The car was parked within eye shot of my room and I could survey the scene from above. After being trapped in a room in Phoenix with a pimp at my door...jacking me for cash I learned a sneaky trick. Give the wrong room number to draw them from the car...if you saw that she had a posse, or wasn't the girl in the pics, go radio silent. If she was cool...send a correction message.

...now I'll get my shit jumped for being a pussy...but sometimes the shoe is on the other foot (not a reference to cross dressing).
If you've communicated regarding menu or prices in anyway on any medium, if the police cone after you, you're hosed. It may be a slightly bigger hassle for them, but your screwed either way.
I thought that too for a while but was advised otherwise. Originally Posted by grean

I disagree. Police are NOT going to find me. I am what people call a... professional. I have strong cyber security skills.
Crap...meant to post this in the Two Step Topic:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2525563

As a 30 year Road Warrior...I always used the two-call process for outcalls...mostly at upscale hotels.

I'd set an appointment for 5 o'clock at the Marriott in _______ City for one hour....NO room number.

Or I'd do the nearby geographical landmark if I was at a Vacation Rental.

...cannot tell you how many times that 5 o'clock would pass...and NADA....radio silence. Then about an hour later, I get the ole' "Hey Hun"...or worse 2:00 in the fucking morning...drunk with her GF or PIMP.

So glad they didn't have my room number...where's I'd be staying for a few days up to a week.

The best thing was tell them to park next to my rental car and let me know when they arrived. The car was parked within eye shot of my room and I could survey the scene from above. After being trapped in a room in Phoenix with a pimp at my door...jacking me for cash I learned a sneaky trick. Give the wrong room number to draw them from the car...if you saw that she had a posse, or wasn't the girl in the pics, go radio silent. If she was cool...send a correction message.

...now I'll get my shit jumped for being a pussy...but sometimes the shoe is on the other foot (not a reference to cross dressing). Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2019, 05:34 PM
I disagree. Police are NOT going to find me. I am what people call a... professional. I have strong cyber security skills. Originally Posted by JohnQ1769
A professional what? A VPN service customer?

There is no right or wrong way to hobby, some women are looking for suckers to follow their jumping through loops and wanting personal information and you have your guys who will only mess with the easy to set up a session types and everything in between.

Follow your gut and don't settle or do anything that you're not comfortable with, this goes for both sides.there's someone here for everyone

Follow your gut and don't settle or do anything that you're not comfortable with, this goes for both sides.there's someone here for everyone Originally Posted by BLM69
Great advice. Reminds me of a listcrawler gal that I contacted back in January. I very rarely visit listcrawler but someone had recommended her in the Men's Lounge so I went for it. She wanted a selfie as part of her screening and wouldn't meet me without it. I politely told her that I won't be meeting her and hope she has a good day. I don't ask for pictures from any provider and I won't send her pictures either.

I'm glad you wrote "this goes for both sides" because that is very true. Both ladies and gents should only meet someone if they feel safe meeting that person. Only if that person, man or woman, has passed a thorough vetting process.
  • Crock
  • 03-02-2019, 01:03 PM

I thought that too for a while but was advised otherwise. Originally Posted by grean
This is a very ignorant comment. There are many ways to prevent police from being able to connect your communications to you. And there are also ways to prevent them from even being able to see your communications.

Please don't spout nonsense like this. You could actually ruin someone's life if they followed your completely inaccurate advice.