Info on Lili Playboy model?

Is this lady real?

https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/fi...4257.htm?cat=1

She is a cute spinner. But I have my doubts. And I don't see any reviews under the name Lili
Her pics look photo shopped. My gut tells me she will look different in real life.
$1200 per hour
According to some of her ads I found, she claims she is well published but she doesn't actually come out and say she was in Playboy.

If she was in Playboy and now she is hooking, I am sure Playboy won't take that lightly.
$1200 per hour Originally Posted by txexetoo
If that's really her I would happily pay that.
She is super cute. She has enough pics, she is deff real.
However the real playboy models that I know that now hook, dont show their face AT ALL due to not wanting to taint their more public career.
She is super cute. She has enough pics, she is deff real.
However the real playboy models that I know that now hook, dont show their face AT ALL due to not wanting to taint their more public career. Originally Posted by tiatate
That makes sense.
No whore is worth $1200..not even 500...not even $300....only..$75-$250...them high dollar whores won't even do what this low budget whores will...quality over quantity my ass!!!!
No whore is worth $1200..not even 500...not even $300....only..$75-$250...them high dollar whores won't even do what this low budget whores will...quality over quantity my ass!!!! Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Some are worth more than that. A woman of class has to devote a lot of time to look really good and it costs money, mucho dinero!!
$1200 per hour Originally Posted by txexetoo
The only ones I would ever pay that much for are

Taylor Swift
Ariana Grande
Candice Swanepoel

If they ever become providers which is NEVER because they already have more money than a Greek and Roman Goddess!

FML!!