No to AlizexPleases

Made appt with her today for 1 this afternoon first she said it would be 1:15 or 1:20 so I waited and then she text me it would have to be 2. I text back and ask please don't play me along and delay again til 2 .she text she won't. I waited til 2 and she gave me location and I go there and s wouldn't answer text so I left at 2:45 and still haven't heard back from her. I drove 75 miles to meet her and then drove 75 miles home. Total waste of 6 hours
Again that is why we should be allowed to answer in provider's weekly and weekend ads and not just in their welcome ads.

So when a girl like this one starts a thread with an ad, we can post a reply in that thread asking her:

Why should I see you? You NCNS so and so last person who booked with you!!

or

The last person that came to see you mentioned in his NO review of you that he booked for an hour and you run him off after only 20 minutes and you had a pimp come into the room and threaten the poor guy!!

What do you have to say for yourself?
I told him that i wasnt going to be able to n im sorry i had a bad morning .... I had alot of stuff come up i didnt have a no call no show .... I have very good reviews and 6 hours? That isnt my fault and if he would have waited i make up for my mistakes because i do care about my clients n their time is just as valuable as mine
So why did you make an appointment with him for 1 pm?

Then when you were having a bad morning, why did you not cancel before 1 pm came and before he drove 75 miles to you

or are you saying that when he tried to make a 1 pm appointment with you, you told him no?

if he would have waited i make up for my mistakes
He did wait, from 1 to 2:45
Made appt with her today for 1 this afternoon first she said it would be 1:15 or 1:20 so I waited and then she text me it would have to be 2. I text back and ask please don't play me along and delay again til 2 .she text she won't. I waited til 2 and she gave me location and I go there and s wouldn't answer text so I left at 2:45 and still haven't heard back from her.
Always amazes me when one of these ladies NCNS someone, here comes their FUCKING LIES and same excuses:

I fell asleep in the LONG 15 minutes it took you to drive here.
My dog died.
I had a family emergency.
Something happened to my kid.
My phone died.
My car broke down.
I dropped my phone in the toilet.
My favorite one: I had a car accident.
(a dancer that I was OTC 3 years ago did that to me.
I already knew what car she drives because I've seen her before.
I saw her again 2 days later and her car had no dents in it and she claimed in those 2 days, she got an insurance settlement from the lady that rear ended her and got the car repaired at a body shop).
My wireless service cut off my phone for some reason I don't know what (maybe you didn't pay your bill) during your drive to my incall.

Of course NONE of them have the common sense and courtesy, regardless of the reason(s) they can't keep the appointment, to take 10 seconds to type and send a simple text:

something came up, I have to cancel.
Wow. Now she’s off my TDL
yeah me too . I was going to call her this week. Thanks dude!
To be fair, she doesn’t control how far you drive so that’s a moot point. Nonetheless, you should always follow through with appointments you set.
Your clients and their time is just as valuable as yours???
I don't understand these 20's something ladies nowadays and their lack of common courtesy regarding answering texts and canceling appointments and keeping appointments.

It's not just with providers.

It's also with ladies in the same age range in the real world and in the business world.

I deal with several ladies real estate agents, mid 20's, and if you text them or email them and ask more than one question regarding a property, you will only get the answer to only one of those questions.

It will take several more emails asking the other questions over and over again before you get all the answers you seek.

If something needs to be done, it takes days or sometimes even 2 weeks before they take action.

Then sometime they want to say I TOLD you 2 weeks ago or 5 days or last week that this and that.

NOPE. You didn't tell me. Here's the screenshots of every email and texts you and I had during the last week or 2 weeks where we were discussing this matter: do you see anything resembling what you just claimed you did.

They CAN'T even remember what they texted or didn't text and what they emailed or didn't email.

Then when you get an appointment with these ladies in that 20's something age range, whether it's a provider or a real world business lady or a waitress from a strip club or brestaurant, they can't keep it or they can't be on time and you don't get a text or call from them saying: I have to cancel or I have to reschedule or I am running late, I will be X minutes or hour late.

I used to go to Bucks Dallas all the time to get dinner and I had a couple of regular waitress.

They always tell me what the special of the day is and sometimes one of those specials is a seafood item. I never order the seafood there. I tell them if I want seafood, I go to Ocenanaire.

So one day one of my regular waitress asked me if I would take her to Ocenaire for lunch and I said sure, when? She said tomorrow. Okay, tomorrow at noon? She said that will be perfect.

As I was walking out of the club at 2 am, I asked her again, I see you at the Oceanaire at noon, do you know where it is? Do you need me to send my driver to get you at 11:30?

She said that won't be necessary, I know where it is. I see you at noon.

I go home, go to sleep.

She texts me at 9 am: see you at noon, babe. I reply: looking forward to it.

I go to Oceanaire and get there at 11:45.

I text her: I am here.

No reply. I figure she is driving.

Noon comes arund, she is still not there and still no reply.

I figure she is still driving, haven't looked at her phone yet, and she is just fashionably late.

12:15 pm I text her again, no reply. I call her, straight to voice mail.

Finally at 12:30, I decided forget it, I just go into Oceanaire and eat by myself.

Hell! I just saved about $100!!

I don't hear from her that day. I go to Bucks that same night and she was there and I asked her:

where were you? I was at Oceanaire at noon.

Her answer:

THAT WAS TODAY?

What the FUCK do you mean THAT WAS TODAY?

We set up the appointment last night not even 18 hours ago. Then you text me at 9 am asking me if we are still on and i said yes and you said see you at noon, babe.

Now you act like you didn't know it was today?

I asked her:

ARE YOU ON FUCKING DRUGS?

ARE YOU FUCKING BIPOLAR OR ARE YOU JUST DUMB!!

She said NO. I am sorry but I fell asleep again after I text you this morning. Can we still go tomorrow if you want to?

I sand NOPE. You had your chance to go to Oceanaire and you disappointed me!

You couldn't just come out and honestly tell me you fell asleep? Or when you woke up in the afternoon have the courtesy of sending me a text? You saw my 3 texts asking you where you were and you saw and heard my voice mail, didn't you?

Instead I had to come all the way here to the club to find you not knowing if SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED to you; if you were in a car accident on the way to Oceanaire this morning.

A little courtesty goes a long way.

Oh and by the way:

Take a look at these photos of the appetizer, the bowl of clam chowder, the lobster entree, the side dishes and the dessert I ate.

And finally, you are no longer one of my regular waitresses here.

I don't know where these 20 something ladies are learning to be so discourteous.

Is it something they are learning in school? Are the teachers not teaching them manners? Are their parents not teaching them manners?

Or is it the social media fault since many of them, as young as middle school, are getting cell phones and allowed to go on Twitter and Facebook and Snapchat and other social media?
This is the SAD state of today's modern, western, empowered, narcissistic, delusional and entitled woman.

SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOU AS A MAN - ZIP - NADA - ZILCH!

To say they're worthless is just being to kind...Bitch can't even make a sandwich.

It's only going to get worse...Enjoy the Decline!

BE SMART - BOYCOTT - SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED DOLLARS ELSEWHERE!
respect is earned, not given. just a thought
I don't know where these 20 something ladies are learning to be so discourteous.

Is it something they are learning in school? Are the teachers not teaching them manners? Are their parents not teaching them manners?

Or is it the social media fault since many of them, as young as middle school, are getting cell phones and allowed to go on Twitter and Facebook and Snapchat and other social media? Originally Posted by CG2014
From about 18 to mid 20's is when a woman's value is highest and she is getting the most attention from men, thus why she can get away with endless shenanigans during that window of time. Combine that with western society and it's encouragement of women to be "sluts" and "sexually liberated" while their in their prime years, and for them to try their best to behave like and compete with men, and you get this cocktail of batshit crazy, chaotic behavior that most women exhibit at that age.

After that, the tables start to turn and there is a sharp decline in value and that's usually when they are trying to lure or pressure some guy into marrying them. Hence, why the average age of marriage is around 27 for women and around 30 for men......in other words, around the ages that women are heading for their decline in market value and men are ramping up into their primes. Problem is, there is usually consequences of all that silly, frantic behavior women engage in during those years that they don't think about in the long term that some unsuspecting guy is going to have to, and is expected to, deal with when the all the "fun" is over.
MGTOW Google it.
This is the SAD state of today's modern, western, empowered, narcissistic, delusional and entitled woman.

SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOU AS A MAN - ZIP - NADA - ZILCH!

To say they're worthless is just being to kind...Bitch can't even make a sandwich.

It's only going to get worse...Enjoy the Decline!

BE SMART - BOYCOTT - SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED DOLLARS ELSEWHERE! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

Damn, VG, I'm starting to think you don't like women.
This is the SAD state of today's modern, western, empowered, narcissistic, delusional and entitled woman. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Unfortunately, the state of men of the same age is worse and it's the fault of men who abandoned them instead of sticking around as fathers to lead by example.