Would You Rather...

I love this game!
Here's a couple of "would you rather" questions that might lighten up the COED Discussions mood

Would you rather...

#1 Guys
* Give your FAT TUESDAY beads to 10 women showing you their perfect small breast, no touch
* Give your beads to ONE lady with double DD's who will rub them all over you?

#2 Ladies
* Have your fairy godmother grant you unlimited dildos for life
* Have your fairy godmother grant you amazing orgasms every session!

This should be fun ...
  • OT8
  • 03-05-2019, 02:48 PM
I would rather you do outcalls.
  • Caleb
  • 03-05-2019, 05:25 PM
I hand out benjamins to ladies to get them to rub their DDs all over me. I can get that for 10 beads? I need better game.
Give your FAT TUESDAY beads to 10 women showing you their perfect small breast, no touch

Less is more
One lady who rubs
I'll take the orgasms LOL
"* Give your FAT TUESDAY beads to 10 women showing you their perfect small breast, no touch"

i'm w/ Lurker on this "would you rather..." question.
for me, smaller beats bigger in this category.

plus, i'd rather receive oral delites than play with breasts.

and if i were a woman, i'd be w/ Brandee69...
"* Have your fairy godmother grant you amazing orgasms every session!"
esp if it applied to every sexual session i would have til i died, not just sessions w/ clients :^}
I agree with OT8 Torre
My niece loves to play this game with me. I always play along for a few minutes, and then I ask her if we can talk about some serious and more thought provoking shit because I get really bored with dumb ass kid games like "would you rather?"

I'm not sure how many people have played the "would you rather" game with a kid, but it's really fucking exhausting because they can go on forever with stupid ass shit that makes absolutely no sense, (kind of like the OP has proven she can do). Let the points flow
^^^^ The RIFLEMAN has WISDOM for those who care to listen - RESPECT! ^^^^
Give your FAT TUESDAY beads to 10 women showing you their perfect small breast, no touch
Give your FAT TUESDAY beads to 10 women showing you their perfect small breast, no touch Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
absolutely.. perfect small breasts.. the ocular stimulation isn't far from the height reached by tactile means.
Lots of nice look-but-don't-touch boovies on Fat Tuesday at BFW.
Are the 10 ladies on a balcony ???
Rather have 20 beads...
Give 10 to one DD rubbing them all over me,
While I give 1 to 10 perfect small breast - no touch
So myself and Ms DD have something great to watch while she rubs me!