NCNS Lexi Love in Denton.. Don't waste your time

Had an appointment set up with Lexi Love, LexiLove69, today at 3pm. Was confirmed at 1:00pm and she sent the address. Never responded to calls or texts and still haven't heard anything. I hope no one else wastes their time on her.

Her number is: 817-778-0041
That’s it .... She’s off my TDL. This has to stop !!!
Her latest ad,

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2541652

reads:

Lexi Love ♥️ 😘 For the Few Men Brave enough 2 play ▶ with FIRE
Give BikerBrat a big round of .

He was brave enough to play with her and got burned, unfortunately!!

Thank you BikerBrat for TOFTT!!
Damn it. She is the one I was going to see for my big celebration next week. Thanks for the heads up dude! Off the list!
Something about that chic just jazz's the shit out of me. I've been trying to set something up with her for a couple of months. I'll see a new ad and send her a text or PM asking if she's available then don't get a reply until a couple of days later saying she's available. If you're reading this, Lexi, you can still reply to my messages. If not and you're able to be that selective more power to you! It's the mystery we can do without.
Damn this sucks. I was thinking perhaps it’s just us being on two completely different schedules that we couldn’t meet up. But I see it’s an all around issue. This is a damn shame because Lexi is awesome but lately it’s been such a miss with scheduling. Hopefully she fixes that ASAP.