Buzy Bizee: The provider Rochester needs, but not the one it deserves

LMAO
great first post. welcome to the review board. I made $500 on the bills saturday on my fan duel account thats burning a hole in my pocket and I love driving in snowstorms so can you possibly provide a contact number so I can dig out the 20 inches of snow in my driveway and drive 90 minites to give it to her.sounds almost TGTBT to have someone that lovely in WNY only charges 5 bills. is that just for the QV?
unfortunately for her most wny guys cannot sustain that kind of donation. she would probably do very well in NYC and if she expects to raise her rates I don't expect she will stay around here very long as her "overflowing interest" will dwindle very, very fast

also if she has been doing this before. where are her previous reviews? where was she before?
Sounds like someone was Buzy writing...
You joined yesterday to write an advertisement (which is not allowed) in the review section. Thank you so much for your pearls of wisdom....

As far as the hooker, she does seem relatively attractive, but more like a Rochester 8 which is an LA/NYC 5-6 to be honest.
unfortunately for her most wny guys cannot sustain that kind of donation. she would probably do very well in NYC and if she expects to raise her rates I don't expect she will stay around here very long as her "overflowing interest" will dwindle very, very fast

also if she has been doing this before. where are her previous reviews? where was she before? Originally Posted by Will3219
I didn't know that providers were allowed to write their own reviews.
Not an encounter, moved to coed
She really created an email account and fake eccie account JUST to attempt to justify her ludicrous prices ��
She really created an email account and fake eccie account JUST to attempt to justify her ludicrous prices �� Originally Posted by Rigby1979

Idk I mean otterbox said 'he' can confirm her phone is ringing off the hook.
great first post. welcome to the review board. I made $500 on the bills saturday on my fan duel account thats burning a hole in my pocket and I love driving in snowstorms so can you possibly provide a contact number so I can dig out the 20 inches of snow in my driveway and drive 90 minites to give it to her.sounds almost TGTBT to have someone that lovely in WNY only charges 5 bills. is that just for the QV? Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
Ay, go Bills! Too bad Rodgers or Brady is gonna crush Allen en route to LA. Good for you and you winnings though - McAfee and Hawk were split picking this game.

But be safe not silly. No need to risk getting in an accident with the inclement weather.

What does QV mean?

also if she has been doing this before. where are her previous reviews? where was she before? Originally Posted by Will3219
We shall see! Don't you just love the free market?

Wasn't aware she was doing this before. I couldn't find many reviews either which is why I thought it would be good to write one after my visit.
Sounds like someone was Buzy writing... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Punny!
You joined yesterday to write an advertisement (which is not allowed) in the review section. Thank you so much for your pearls of wisdom....

As far as the hooker, she does seem relatively attractive, but more like a Rochester 8 which is an LA/NYC 5-6 to be honest. Originally Posted by bobmidnight
Why don't you take about 15 to 20% off there, big guy? 13 - 10 = 3, 8 - 5(6) = 3(2), glad we agree on the LA-Rochester exchange rate. "Hooker"? Clean up your act there sailor. I don't think these ladies like hearing such a dated term.
I didn't know that providers were allowed to write their own reviews. Originally Posted by big daddio
Happy to DM you some dick pics if you'd like proof!