Is it football season yet?

I am so ready to see my boy's in the game. I'm ready to see Dez throw up the X and get into action. Love this guy! Can't hardly wait! Anyone else a Dallas football fan?
  • Loxly
  • 07-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Damn right! I'm sure all of us can appreciate a good "tight end" who doesn't choke in the clinches.

Attachment 546469
Maybe we can get that sport cancelled this year.. yay
62 days till the Horns kickoff!!!!
Looking forward to the football games. I hate the Cowboys; I am a Steelers fan. Black and gold; Black and gold.
Dyed in the wool Cowboy fan. All the way back till the days of the doomsday defense.
Miss the glory years.
I believe even my placenta was blue and silver
I miss Tom Landry too!

Dyed in the wool Cowboy fan. All the way back till the days of the doomsday defense.
Miss the glory years.
I believe even my placenta was blue and silver Originally Posted by knotty man
I love football season!
I can not wait either!
Check out the IWFA, LFL AND ICON IWFA...AUSTINS FULL CONTACT WOMANS .FOOTBALL TEAM ...LADY RAIDERS , WE PLACED 3RD THIS YEAR...THREE NEW TEAMS FROM AUSTIN JOIN THE NATION WIDE LEAGUE NEXT YEAR
That is so cool sugar!!

Check out the IWFA, LFL AND ICON IWFA...AUSTINS FULL CONTACT WOMANS .FOOTBALL TEAM ...LADY RAIDERS , WE PLACED 3RD THIS YEAR...THREE NEW TEAMS FROM AUSTIN JOIN THE NATION WIDE LEAGUE NEXT YEAR Originally Posted by xXxoRRoxXx
PLZZZZZZZ do NOT hate me...but even though I am from Texas,I am a die-hard Saints fan!!!
Lol, well, at least that's next door

PLZZZZZZZ do NOT hate me...but even though I am from Texas,I am a die-hard Saints fan!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Los Angeles Rams > St.Louis Rams
Good luck to all your teams and hope a fun and exciting season for all! I cant say go 49ers till idiot owner and clueless GM are gone as destroying team and killing fans!!