? FOR THE PROVIDERS PREFER GROOMED OR SMOOTH?

Ok ladys go easy on me I am new, Do providers prefer a man to be closely groomed , or smooth in the genital area?
WOW did I do something wrong ? no replys! somebody help me out !
I like a man well groomed. Very clean shaven everywhere.
Darlin', it's ALL good! I so completely understand that there are gentlemen out there that might have a difficult time explaining their sudden interest in shaving their manhood.

I don't have ANY problem with either/or.

Bring it on!
It's always more fun playing in a nicely landscaped playground. Noone, guys or gals, likes looking for a ball in the rough.

Smoooooth balls are wonderful to lick. Little curly hairs stuck between the teeth are not fun! H
I like to see, the different designs, some of my older clients, come up with.
However I have no preference, for men. Women yeah, but that is another thread.
I understand not everyone can shave so either or... I like em clean at least. If ever needed, my shower is available.

Tatiana
clean up,,,,,slide that thing in here.
Shave them.....pretty please. Thanks some of us show much we appreciate a clean work area.
shaving is not necessary, but a little bit of trimming back sure is appreciated
Glad to know my "manscaping" is appreciated. Personally I would do it anyways, I've always hated the bushy look. I mean I don't let my facial hair get all scraggly, why down there. Besides I prefer bare or a close trim on the gals, so why not reciprocate?
Interesting thread, and I see there are differing opinions (WALDT). I personally like a trimmed area (is it manscaping?) for nothing more than exercising good hygiene. You ladies ever wonder how the boys feel on a hot August day, 3" bush pushing on the tighty-whiteys, and a pair of jeans. Things get hot down there, and heat causes sweat, and sweat causes.... Well - we all know.

There ya' go ~ something personal about me that I wouldn't share with any other forum
Hmmmmmm...all I know is that there'll never be enough to knit yourself a mitten!
Smoooooth balls are wonderful to lick. Little curly hairs stuck between the teeth are not fun! H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather

I totally agree !