Encounter Report
Provider - Hot Harriet Hominoidea
Hair - Dark Brown to her shoulders. Well kept
Eyes - Deep Brown
Lips - Thin but luscious
Tits - Nice handful with awesome nips
Kissing - All tongue
Grooming - She is not completely shaven. A little hair
BCD - Guys, Harriet is a MUST SEE. She is awesome. She was all over me from the moment I hit the door. I have never been with a provider who was so into kissing. Her mouth was wide open and trying to swallow me while at the same time slamming the tongue down my throat. And sex - it was all over the place, on the floor, on the bed, on the kitchen table, we even tried it hanging from the light fixture. It was the closest thing to monkey sex I have ever had. And responsive? OMG she was making these really high pitched screeches that surely woke up the whole building. Guys she is absolutely awesome at $600 HH. You need to see her you won't be disappointed.

Charlton -- previous ECCIE names --- Ben Hur - Moses
^^^^^^
(I knew I could count on your guys for great responses!)
WHAT?!! No tongue?
BillyC to Hillary: Don't ever shave.
No, I have never had that drink before.
That mthr fkr at 7/11 was all out of binaca blast and he thought i was joking when i told him i had a scene with monkey breath
Encounter Report
Provider - Hot Harriet Hominoidea
Hair - Dark Brown to her shoulders. Well kept
Eyes - Deep Brown
Lips - Thin but luscious
Tits - Nice handful with awesome nips
Kissing - All tongue
Grooming - She is not completely shaven. A little hair
BCD - Guys, Harriet is a MUST SEE. She is awesome. She was all over me from the moment I hit the door. I have never been with a provider who was so into kissing. Her mouth was wide open and trying to swallow me while at the same time slamming the tongue down my throat. And sex - it was all over the place, on the floor, on the bed, on the kitchen table, we even tried it hanging from the light fixture. It was the closest thing to monkey sex I have ever had. And responsive? OMG she was making these really high pitched screeches that surely woke up the whole building. Guys she is absolutely awesome at $600 HH. You need to see her you won't be disappointed.

Charlton -- previous ECCIE names --- Ben Hur - Moses Originally Posted by Go4it

Guys... ymmv... she did tell me I was ‘so damn ugly.’ Her SO was also watching with a gun nearby as well as his colleagues and a professor. I began to feel like a caged animal or even a piece of meat. Since NOVA still isn’t speaking to me, I think I’ll try one of the ladies operating underground.
I’ve heard rumors that she’s the BOMB.
Just sayin.
They may be filthy, dirty stinky apes, but damn, they sure can can kiss!
She really likes those banana flavored covers.