Encounter: Kissing the Stars

User ID: 463122
Date: 03.20.19
Name: Ryleigh Parker
Phone: Posted on her URL's
Email Address: RyleighParker90@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=463122 https://www.preferred411.com/P226753
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Midtown
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Another splendid afternoon rendezvous of two hours the day of the Vernal Equinox. A genuine, caring, girlfriend AND boyfriend experience. I like the length of our visits because I cherish an unhurried encounter with Ryleigh that includes: Lingering meaningful and enhancing conversation; Sensual and seductive foreplay; Pleasurable viewing while sitting in front of the fireplace; and the time to visualize what shall follow. Ryleigh is immensely appealing to all my senses due to her intelligence, attractiveness, sensual mannerisms, and humor. I am a man who thinks the best sexual organ is the brain. Ryleigh's kisses go to my bones and I do not feel an absence of completion after she departs on any level. See ROS.
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Ryleigh had her hair up in a pony tail this visit. I think the length is the same. It seems she has lightened the color from very dark brunette to a lighter shade of brown/dark blonde.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ryleigh had written on her Bio Page "I am a super duper cutie" and this she is! Maintains a delightful slender form of 34B-24-35. 5'6", 115lbs. Lovely skin, no blemishes, well manicured, very little makeup. Well defined calves, thighs, hips and bottom. Perfect breasts with small pink areolas; nipples. Bare grooming. When here, I pulled up the face photo she had posted and politely asked: "Do you have a more appealing face photo you would prefer? She looked and said: "Thank You! I posted the wrong one in haste." It was changed in my living room right away; now the current opening face photo on her Bio Page, wearing the black jacket.

Ryleigh has nine stars inked from hip to hip across her stomach well below her belly button and just above, or right on the pantie line. Not intrusive at all.
Recommendation: Yes