Political - Women Sports

... G'day Politicoes,

... So those women from the Squad surely love and
support the trans-gendre movement of birth males
changing their thoughts to become "females".

And several of these females have been KILLING IT
on the sporting pitch - be it in track & field
or weight lifting --- and NOW swimming.

A fellow over at Pennsylvania university now
indentifies as a female has SHATTERED a number
of swimming records. The Ladies records - not the men's.

... Just wanted to get other opinions, to see IF
this is giving the trans a heavy unfair advantage.

Have a go...

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2021, 04:19 PM
I think there should only be one category...put all those women who want equal rights up against men. Shit they can't even out swim a trannie!
ts winn dixie is offended. just sayin
I think there should only be one category...put all those women who want equal rights up against men. Shit they can't even out swim a trannie! Originally Posted by WTF

could you?
A fellow over at Pennsylvania university now
indentifies as a female has SHATTERED a number
of swimming records. The Ladies records - not the men's.

... Just wanted to get other opinions, to see IF
this is giving the trans a heavy unfair advantage.

Have a go...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
1st of all, let's just say I know a guy who has a degree from there and we prefer to be called Penn or University of Pennsylvania and not Pennsylvania university because we take offense to people believing we went to Penn State. I'm just speaking for a friend.

Anyway, of course it's unfair. I can't remember that South African sprinter's name who was beating the shit out of her competition, but the complaints were certainly valid given her high level of testosterone. There is a reason why men and women don't directly compete against each other because it would be such an unfair advantage for the men. Hell, that's why they test for steroids in both men and women.
shit we need to chromosome test some of them big ol' eastern russian womens
1st of all, let's just say I know a guy who has a degree from there and we prefer to be called Penn or University of Pennsylvania and not Pennsylvania university because we take offense to people believing we went to Penn State. I'm just speaking for a friend.

Anyway, of course it's unfair. I can't remember that South African sprinter's name who was beating the shit out of her competition, but the complaints were certainly valid given her high level of testosterone. There is a reason why men and women don't directly compete against each other because it would be such an unfair advantage for the men. Hell, that's why they test for steroids in both men and women. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You are referring to Castor Semenya.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/31/72840...ete-as-a-femal

The easy way to rectify this is to simply do away with gender based sports. No more Mens or Womens. Just sports.
My mom was an old school feminist, back in the day. She would be mortified by the current level of femi-nazism.

I see it as a women's issue. If they want men's assistance to end the insanity, they can just ask.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2021, 06:35 AM
ts winn dixie is offended. just sayin Originally Posted by winn dixie
My apologies
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2021, 06:41 AM
could you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You know I'm not the one crying about it. You know that right?
You are referring to Castor Semenya.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/31/72840...ete-as-a-femal

The easy way to rectify this is to simply do away with gender based sports. No more Mens or Womens. Just sports. Originally Posted by Jackie S
But but but … where would they pee?
Unfair for “born men” to compete with “born women”. I think we all agree. That was easy.
And what the f does this have to do with “the Squad?” Or was the OP just throwing a buzzword or into the discussion for shock value?

Fair Dinkum , mate!
Unfair for “born men” to compete with “born women”. I think we all agree. That was easy. Originally Posted by NoirMan
It's definitely a topic that must be mentioned a lot on whatever the fuck these Trumpsters listen to. My Trump loving buddy made a big deal out of it a few weeks ago and asked me if he thought it would be fair if my daughter was competing in sports against transgender females. I just said I don't really give a shit and neither does she because she hates sports... if they want to compete against her for a spot on the drill team, cheerleading squad or for ballet, may the best girl or half girl/half boy win. LOL