BJ rates

I am going to Africa on vacation in June. Im saving up money so I was wondering if I only got BJs from the ladies here before my trip..... what is the going rate? Sorry ladies not trying to be cheap but the airline ticket and the 21 days lodging and food adds up lol! Ill hobby more when I get back!
[Ad Removed]
[Troll post removed]
the new pussyriot handle, maybe going for a new record from sign up to banning...

i say go for it.
[Troll post removed]
Ok, I'm confused who "stanky crotch" uhgg!, is referring to as Mya, and having a male handle. Is it the OP? Should we ladies still respond to this thread? It might work better under ISOs though.
$10 same as downtown
[Troll post removed] Originally Posted by StankyCrotch
i think you now own it.

have a nice evening.
So are we NOT going to talk about BJ rates?
I am going to Africa on vacation in June. Im saving up money so I was wondering if I only got BJs from the ladies here before my trip..... what is the going rate? Sorry ladies not trying to be cheap but the airline ticket and the 21 days lodging and food adds up lol! Ill hobby more when I get back! Originally Posted by 75Murray
So have we got this right? You're strategy is to save up money for africa trip by getting
the cheapest bjs in Dallas and that some how funds the trip? Of course never one to judge or discourage but that sounds like a bad plan my friend, Very bad.Unless you are staying with your folks in Africa, I wouldn't even consider leaving the US without the ten grand limit n m belt.

Big place my friend. If you are going North: Sudan, Khartoum etc. Id take 20k and forget dallas bjs.......ps dont buy any sex there amigo, good luck to you. gotta got to work now.Out.

g
\
[Troll post removed] Originally Posted by StankyCrotch
You do kinda rock, too bad You get banned so quick!! bitchtits, sweater puppies etc you are one of the most interesting posters on ECCIE, I will be yourwhite knight mods be damned!!

a really good BJ is worth at least $100 and any guy who wants to pay less....should blow himself
There are some real retards that post on here but I just shake my head. Ive put this challenge out before and it always shuts the dumb asses up. You can meet me and the providers Ive been with since I have moved to Dallas. I dont hobby often so that is only 5 girls. You can invite an administrator of this board to come with you. The deal is if Im not who I say I am then Ill pay you at $1,000. If I am then you have to $1,000 to each of the girls. Put up or shut up retards!Do you have $5,000 to throw away?
For those of you that cant read....I have paid for the flight and lodging Im just budgeting money for activities. It does not cost 10k to go there lol
Any chance Africa will keep him?
Hakuna matata.
Troll posts removed.

Let's see if the members can learn to actually not make it worse by replying...

Wait. No. That's impossible.

And a fair warning: Ladies, if you hop on this thread hoping to advertise YOUR rates, you are violating the ad guidelines. Rates belong in your ads.