Flakey Renae / Innocence...a no-go

Thought I'd take a look at the ol' list and see if I could take it down a notch...figured I'd maybe take a shot at one of the lower ranking instead of starting at the top. I had Renae / Innocence pretty low on the list due to quite a few negative reviews. But the longer I looked at her pics the more lil head started calling the shots. So before I knew it I had an incall appt scheduled and confirmed all via txt.

Communication was great through txt initially...very quick responses. Sent her another txt about a half hour before appt time to get her location. She quickly replied back with the address and also stated she was running late but will be there 15 mins after our scheduled time. I told her no problem and I was on my way. Got to the location at the scheduled time and txt her to get a room number......Crickets! Gave her a call.....Crickets! Waited about 20 mins or so and tried a couple more txts and call.....Crickets!

Oh well...sometimes that happens when you let lil head do the driving. My list did get shorter...unfortunately not exactly in the way I intended.
Please read the sticky at the top nc/ns goes in co ed
She did the exact same thing to me ... Twice
She probably double-booked. I read a lot of these NCNS and guys are waiting in parking lot for a while. Basically they double-booked you if you wait for more than 5 min (at times, they just need to get ready but anything beyond 10 min, bail).

You don't want to stick around for sloppy seconds

BTW, she's great but she seem to be slimmer than in the past.
I hate to say negative things about people, but this gal is full of shit. I have also booked (confirmed) appointments with her twice (one, a day in advance, and an one hour in advance) and she cancelled on me at the while I was pulling in parking lot on the first, and NCNS on me the 2nd and last time. At least I always have a back up plan, but this chick needs to learn to be more considerate of hobbyist's time. Dunno 'bout you, but I ain't got time for that shit.