Provider friendly Apartments?

• tglc1
  • 07-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions as far as apartments that might be lenient for providers?

Please feel free to inbox me if you know of any?

Dallas area
You're a man. Why do you need (want) to know?
Does anyone have any suggestions as far as apartments that might be lenient for providers?

Please feel free to inbox me if you know of any?

Dallas area Originally Posted by tglc1
Most apartment complexes accept Comcast, AT&T, and Time Warner Cable. They are all great providers.
Great one BSB! Great one!!

Most apartment complexes accept Comcast, AT&T, and Time Warner Cable. They are all great providers. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I want to move into the hen house too. Let me know where y'all live ladies.

Not really, just jokin!
  • tglc1
  • 07-04-2014, 07:13 AM
LOL...

My atf needs a place.
In order to be lenient for providers in essence or theory the apartment management would have to know she is a provider. I'm not thinking too many reputable apartments would knowingly want that activity occuring on their property. Are you asking what apartments have less restrictive or lenient leasing processes? I know many ask for at least the last 3 months pay stubs and do a credit check. I would probably go the private party route meaning trying to find a renter/owner of a property: apt, condo, trailer home that maybe a little less restrictive. Do your research, Trulia, Craigslist etc..many people are trying to find renters.