while I'm playing in Shreveport I took these... NEW PICS

So am I fuckable???
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20160812_141702.jpg (753.5 KB, 567 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20160812_150735.jpg (795.3 KB, 562 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20160811_133850.jpg (115.0 KB, 553 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20160811_133916.jpg (171.4 KB, 556 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20160811_133951.jpg (142.2 KB, 557 views)
Looking great! I love your ink
Thanks girl
Niceee
I like that ass up, shot, looks primed and to play
I like that ass up, shot, looks primed and to play Originally Posted by Littleroc
That's because it is.. I'm on my way home as we speak
TK always looks sexy. Next time you're in NWA i'll have too look you up.
TK always looks sexy. Next time you're in NWA i'll have too look you up. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
Thanks babe. You made me blush
just saw this ..........and to reply to " Am I fuckable?"

HELL YES YOU ARE!!!!!
Very nice photos!!!

You know I'm missing your sexy ass. I had been off the board for a minute but this is nice to come back to.
just saw this ..........and to reply to " Am I fuckable?"

HELL YES YOU ARE!!!!! Originally Posted by cookiemonsta
You should play with me soon babe.
Very nice photos!!! Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Thank you honey

You know I'm missing your sexy ass. I had been off the board for a minute but this is nice to come back to. Originally Posted by professoreccie

Damn lover... I miss u. When are u coming back to play with me???? I miss your cock, your smile, your stamina and cuddling on your chest after while we enjoy one another's company... YOUR LITTLE ROCK QUEEN MISSES HER KING PROFESSOR. PLEASE make it a point to visit soon or I can come to you
Most Definitely!!! Love all that ink!
  • MrGiz
  • 08-28-2016, 03:16 PM
Fond Memories... Lustful Thoughts... That's about all that cums to mind at the moment!!