The Best Overnight Date!!!!

• Yaae
  • 08-24-2016, 03:28 PM
Alright, so I'm new here...and new to Dallas. I'm heading south in September to stay at a wonderful hotel in Grapevine for a few nights. I posted in the ISO forum and had a bunch of great responses, but thought I'd give you locals a chance to voice your all time favorites!

So...who is your all time favorite overnight date??
kaya jolee ! and a very close runner up aubrey anderson
Meeee I promise u won't be disappointed 😘❤️👅💦🍆
Alright, so I'm new here...and new to Dallas. I'm heading south in September to stay at a wonderful hotel in Grapevine for a few nights. I posted in the ISO forum and had a bunch of great responses, but thought I'd give you locals a chance to voice your all time favorites!

So...who is your all time favorite overnight date?? Originally Posted by Yaae
What do you like first off that may help everyone with they choice
I have heard, not sayin from who, that Lola13 can ride you so hard, so well, and as many times as you can handle it that she has to help you put your brains back in. I can only imagine what could happen on an overnight.
I have heard, not sayin from who, that Lola13 can ride you so hard, so well, and as many times as you can handle it that she has to help you put your brains back in. I can only imagine what could happen on an overnight. Originally Posted by Invisible1
So sweet dear thank u *yet so true 😘❤️*
Find someone who doesn't snore.
^^^^

That's a no shitter right there
  • Yaae
  • 08-24-2016, 08:46 PM
Hah, can't a guy just want a little cuddle time? It's lonely on the road in those big, beautiful hotels with room service and comfy beds!
Just ditch the comforter as soon as you walk in. They don't wash them :/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The lady right above this post is my favorite.
Kendall4U will fit in at any class establishment and rock you BCD.
2 nights well if you can handle me I'll take you up on this.I might even be up for a challenge.
  • BLM69
  • 08-25-2016, 01:55 PM
Search for reviews with pics and BCD videos, that way you won't be disappointed with her current looks or even worst, her performance
  • Yaae
  • 08-25-2016, 08:26 PM
2 nights well if you can handle me I'll take you up on this.I might even be up for a challenge. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Well, PM me if challenge accepted! You've got a run for the money though...I've had some pretty competitive responses from some on the ATF lists!
  • Yaae
  • 08-25-2016, 08:26 PM
Just ditch the comforter as soon as you walk in. They don't wash them :/ Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I'll be sure to do this, just for you...and Laura Lynn if you can arrange it..or THN!