NCNS: Bree Bangs

I cleared my schedule at work to go see Bree, we got on so well over text and I truly couldn't wait to see her. We arranged for an arrival time of 3 - 4pm depending upon when I could leave work, and agreed that I'd give her an ETA when I set off from Irving. I did just that for an ETA of 3:25 and she replied with "perfect".

Made it all the way down to Fort Worth (I'm from far north Dallas and came from Irving), and when I got there asking for her apt #, she texted that she was running ten minutes late, then absolutely nothing. I left at 4:45, having waited longer than I should have.

We all have situations beyond our control and fingers crossed nothing untoward happened to her, but it was very frustrating from my perspective.

Firstly, I hope she's okay. Beyond that, I really don't know what I did wrong. This was my first foray into the world of hobbying. Off to nurse my enormous blue balls.

Welcome to the hobby FoundWanting. Most of us have had a similar experience. You did the right thing by letting the rest of us know about the NCNS. You just have to suck it up and move on. If you are lucky, she will get in touch and try to make it up to you but don't count on it.
Thanks, marine. Appreciate the advice.

Judging by the slew of drama in text messages to me this evening:

a) she's actually fine. And;
b) I dodged a bullet.
Thanks, marine. Appreciate the advice.

Judging by the slew of drama in text messages to me this evening:

a) she's actually fine. And;
b) I dodged a bullet. Originally Posted by FoundWanting
Why is FoundWanting's account disabled?
Why is FoundWanting's account disabled? Originally Posted by Iceman69
Because there was probably more to the story....
Never understand why we need to blast a ncns or q bad experience in coed....write a review and move on... or dont write one but dont put it on here
Never understand why we need to blast a ncns or q bad experience in coed....write a review and move on... or dont write one but dont put it on here Originally Posted by plove35
To warn and inform the other members!!!
Because this is the proper forum for NCNS.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1244719
He got butthurt that the provider refused to see him
He got butthurt that the provider refused to see him Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Did he leave a skid mark on her bed like that other guy a while back?
It's a shame that the proper place is not the review section. When someone is checking out a new gal, a no review will get your attention. Under the current system you can be stood up all the time get a couple yes reviews and without additional research you'd never know you should look elsewhere.