Question concerning Dallas Rain.

Recently I saw a client that had been referred to me by Dallas rain. Over the years I've seen many posts from Dallas rain a lot of times giving advice to people and she definitely post a lot but it seems to me that she's also paying attention to what's going on with hobbyists and other providers and their skills where they're at and locations things of that nature. I think that it's nice to have a positive person that gives good advice to people out there we have enough haters and competition seems like between us ladies and I just thought it was very refreshing and I wondered how many people she had giving good advice to or a recommendation for or two.
Can you rephrase the question?

And a couple of commas and a question mark would help too...

Imagine a flock of words hitting me in the face...
Probably a couple of hundred. Dallas has been around since the dinosaurs. But she is wealth of good information and a hoot to talk to. I am afraid to see her because she wants to do unspeakable things to my 1.3" of dangling death.
I agree with P. She seems like a great personality, sadly we didn't get to doubles like we planned but ask a well respected provider in Oklahoma who you can turn to for help, guidance, general questions and DR name will be on it. Respected gents too for that matter will refer her
Dallas Rain is a valuable contribution to our hobby. She has helped and/or given me plenty of advice, over the years.

*Raising my glass of champagne to you, Dallas!*

*curtsy*
DallasRain is a household name here!
Dallas Rain is a valuable contribution to our hobby. She has helped and/or given me plenty of advice, over the years.

*Raising my glass of champagne to you, Dallas!*

*curtsy* Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Dallas Rain would approve a taint photo over the curtsy.
Awwwww thats soooo sweet of you baby...and my pussy lips are blushing!!

Lol Pyramider you made me laugh AND cry...even though we have never wrinkled the sheets together I still lust you sexy taint man....I HAVE been around forever...maybe I am Betty Whites long lost baby sister..lol!

I am a true southern gal..my goal in life is to live good and help others live good too...peace,love and lust to all!!
...remembering a double session in Corpitos!!!!
DallasRain is a kind, generous, and very fun lady. Always willing to provide guidance and always positive and upbeat.
It's only right that classy ladies refer to other classy ladies.
I've known Dallas for years! She has a heart of gold! Love ya Dallas!
yall are tooooo kind! Thanks!
  • BLM69
  • 09-05-2017, 02:11 PM
I hear she has some great pussy lips
lol yep thats true...Ill be back yalls way late september

MISS OP---lets grab a drink or lunch when I do!