who does this board serve

I just posted 3 reviews. one is missing, one is pending moderation. I have confirmed who I am with the 2 reviews that there were questions about. I was told I should be banned by a moderator. Both providers knew me from ASPD and didnt know me by my new eccie handle, I just signed up this week. I gave honest accounts and both ladies have now confirmed who I am by pm. still the flame job by darth maul is still up on my review. It should be removed.
Fisrt and foremost this board serves the community and all of its memebers. The Moderating staff is here to help guide things, enforce the rules and guidelines, and where applicable protect its members and the integrity of the board.

That being said, the reviews in question have in fact been questioned by the providers that you had reviewed for various reasons. When that happens it is up to the moderating staff to gather as much information as we can to try and determine what the truth (or closest variation of) may actually be.

As far as I can see, all 3 of your reviews are still within the review section, and I see no signs that they were deleted or moved previously. Click the Reviews tab in your member profile and you should be able to navigate to each of them.

Keep in mind that we (the staff) are here in a voluntary manner, which means that there is only a portion of our time we are able to dedicate to board matters so sometimes these things take time.

I promise you that we have no agendas against any members here and are simply doing our due diligence in making sure things are on point.

JaD
JaD, I appreciate your response. I probably overreacted. I know you have a thankless job and are doing the best you can. I was questioning the public blast by a mod saying I should be banned before I was even given a chance to respond to pm's by the 2 providers. no worries
Completely understandable...... It happens to all of us (Mods included)..... I have no doubt that was the case w/Maul as well..... Just because things seem fishy from the onset, doesnt mean they always are..... We are only human, and sometimes the knee jerk reactions get the best of us all......

JaD
The board is here to serve my whims...no one else...
Bull shit, there is room for two now!