Face Sitting / Face Riding / DATY?

How many variations of this are there? Which ones do you like?

If you don't like it, go start your own thread! lol

It seems some ladies really like it, while others not so much. I find a lot of ladies prefer to lie back in a reclining position, with the partner's face in front where she can guide it with her hands and see his eyes...

An ex-GF used to ride my face straight cowgirl, with her clit pressing on my forehead, and then she'd grind back and forth to control my breathing with her ass. Sometimes she'd use a vibrator on her clit while grinding down on my face. When she'd cum this way, I could feel the muscle contractions on my tongue and lips. That was hot!

Personally, I like it when my lady rides reverse cowgirl, as in 69 style, but sitting straight up, with my tongue on her clit and nose in her crack. It's a great view that way, and I still get to breath, for the most part...
LOL!

Seriously, I'm hoping some ladies will reply to this thread.

It's not considered advertising if you're answering a direct question!
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-23-2013, 08:54 AM
I am getting more into holding onto the headboard while I am rocking my hips on a stiff tongue...

Still... my fav is simple 69 laying on our sides,, so he can rest his head on my leg. The less tense I am the more intense my orgasm.
I am getting more into holding onto the headboard while I am rocking my hips on a stiff tongue...

Still... my fav is simple 69 laying on our sides,, so he can rest his head on my leg. The less tense I am the more intense my orgasm. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Mmmm... a definite yes on both!

damn ~ze~, let the feather work it's magic on your thighs first, then that orgasm will rock the house

Still... my fav is simple 69 laying on our sides,, so he can rest his head on my leg. The less tense I am the more intense my orgasm. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

WOW!!!!!! Very nice indeed Ma'am!!!!!!!!
It's more difficult to chew when the woman is sitting on the face.
I'm a big believer in all three !!
Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger

A classic!!

Thank you Ms. Ze! That's what I'm talkin' about!

See how sexy it is when a lady explains how she likes it?

I was hoping to get more ladies to share their preferences here...

Maybe if the gents pony up and talk about what they like, the ladies could be encouraged?

"All three...", doesn't really explain much!
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-25-2013, 09:23 PM
I think it comes down to "sex is good and we like to have it"..... the details aren't as important once you get into the groove.
I love a lady, sitting on my face. I also like it, when a lady is on all fours and I lick from behind. Great position for TUHA. Really, as long as I can DATY, any position she likes is okay with me. I just love to DATY.

I.T.
Riding is fun cowgirl. ..makes me feel in control of my pleasure.
<<<--- Love face sitting, both directions!