The safety of incall vs outcall

Thank you! Fact is, we don't know each other..none of us do the first time we meet, so why would I take that risk? It's not just the video thing, but so many other things that can and do happen at a private home...I will pass. Originally Posted by London Rayne

I guess the previous 75 providers that say I am cool means nothing. Wow you a tough cookie to see lol
I didn't say I would not see you...just not at your place lol. It's not YOU babe, it's simply how I operate.
I never do incalls. I have a secure building I live in and feel that it's much safer to only do sessions at my place. Originally Posted by burkalini
I would never under any circumstances visit a guy at his personal home...EVER, especially in another state I am not familiar with. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I didn't say I would not see you...just not at your place lol. It's not YOU babe, it's simply how I operate. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Actually, if you read his first post, you did say you wouldn't see him. The two of you operate in opposing worlds and never the twain shall meet.
Ok well basically if he does it my way, I will see him lmao!!
Put yourself in the other party's shoes....

The reasons some ladies prefer incall are the same as the gentleman that prefers outcall. From a safety standpoint, whomever controls the location has more control over the situation. Period.

Now, other considerations, such as economics and convenience, cause one of the parties to make a concession and visit the other (or folks would never hookup), but bottomline: control the location, control the situation.
Well not really in control from either standpoint. Either party could cause a scene...whether its outcall to a hotel or a home....there is no control just weird people hopefully avoided.
Ok well basically if he does it my way, I will see him lmao!! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Charles is right. I won't do an incall and you don't do outcalls so all we can do is wish each other the best
Put yourself in the other party's shoes....

The reasons some ladies prefer incall are the same as the gentleman that prefers outcall. From a safety standpoint, whomever controls the location has more control over the situation. Period.

Now, other considerations, such as economics and convenience, cause one of the parties to make a concession and visit the other (or folks would never hookup), but bottomline: control the location, control the situation. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Not really. I am just saying I don't meet at a personal home, but a hotel is fine. I don't like being in a private setting where I don't know what's already there, with no one else around. I use incalls locally, but when I travel I always use hotels.
Not really. I am just saying I don't meet at a personal home, but a hotel is fine. I don't like being in a private setting where I don't know what's already there, with no one else around. I use incalls locally, but when I travel I always use hotels. Originally Posted by London Rayne
If you are the one getting the hotel it is an incall
I am talking about going to the guy in a hotel...NOT his personal home. I don't visit a private home under any circumstances unless I have met with the guy before at my location, and he has been more stritcly verified.
I will only do incalls as its just how i feel safest ( i want the control )
I am talking about going to the guy in a hotel...NOT his personal home. I don't visit a private home under any circumstances unless I have met with the guy before at my location, and he has been more stritcly verified. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ha! This reminded me of a blog by a provider in which she visits a guy at his house.
Here's the link:
http://alexlieberman.wordpress.com/2...are-you-naked/

And this is what really sums it up:
“Daddy why are you naked?”
OH MY FUCKING GOD! HE HAS A KID! I’M NAKED! GLEN’S NAKED! I’M NAKED AND HE’S NAKED!! WE’RE NAKED!!! HE HAS A KID WHO SAW US!!!! NAKED!
Move, run , hide… say hello. Say hello? WTF?? Am I fucking crazy?

BTW, this is a really great blog & I've really enjoyed reading through the entire thing.
I am talking about going to the guy in a hotel...NOT his personal home. I don't visit a private home under any circumstances unless I have met with the guy before at my location, and he has been more stritcly verified. Originally Posted by London Rayne
ok .... fair enough .... but going to a guy's hotel room is still an outcall .... I'm glad you clarified things

Ha! This reminded me of a blog by a provider in which she visits a guy at his house.
Here's the link:
http://alexlieberman.wordpress.com/2...are-you-naked/

And this is what really sums it up:
“Daddy why are you naked?”
OH MY FUCKING GOD! HE HAS A KID! I’M NAKED! GLEN’S NAKED! I’M NAKED AND HE’S NAKED!! WE’RE NAKED!!! HE HAS A KID WHO SAW US!!!! NAKED!
Move, run , hide… say hello. Say hello? WTF?? Am I fucking crazy?

BTW, this is a really great blog & I've really enjoyed reading through the entire thing. Originally Posted by tedtex
This was a civie encounter, but a buddy of mine hooked up with this chick and they ent back to her place...all was good until the middle of the night (morning), he hears this baby crying...turns out there is a crib next to the bed and her infant was right next to them the whole time (I'm assuming she had a roommate or babysitter or something watching the kid when they were out)....really creeped him out
  • Tulsa
  • 11-21-2010, 06:28 PM
We are American fringe, whores and whore mongers. Honor among thieves? Yes, I believe there is. However we call it a hobby and put lipstick on the pig but remain the churning DNA in the world's oldest profession. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
If you are here you have a problem.
How is your avatar even allowed. Do we really need to see graphic pictures of penises. Is it ok in avatars? Apparently yes.