Another one-Shantell on BP ?any info?

Hi,

Any info on this girl Shantell :

http://odessa.craigslist.org/ads/1548003654.html

I remember Pistolero doing a review of a girl called Newbie in Lubbock on ASPD.I dont know if she is the same girl. Her prices are attractive but is she the real deal ?Thanks.
Believe that was me...but was Newbie in Odessa...I see "Shantell" advertise there and Lubbock with same number and usually same pictures...I have wondered if "they" have several AA women at each location, or if it is same girl that travels back and forth... That was several months ago, and she was cute, in a $40-50 hotel, she starte to give CBJ and told her it was ok and gave me a great BBBJ, and MPCFS, seems like I had a FUHA in K9...but things start to blur and that was in September...look forward to your follow up...
Believe that was me...but was Newbie in Odessa...I see "Shantell" advertise there and Lubbock with same number and usually same pictures...I have wondered if "they" have several AA women at each location, or if it is same girl that travels back and forth... That was several months ago, and she was cute, in a $40-50 hotel, she starte to give CBJ and told her it was ok and gave me a great BBBJ, and MPCFS, seems like I had a FUHA in K9...but things start to blur and that was in September...look forward to your follow up... Originally Posted by Cowboy2Step
Thanks, sorry about that.. Now I remember that review.. I got Pistolero and you confused.. but at that rate I think I can TOFTT.. Maybe I will see her.. If I do , I will keep you posted !